Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
July 10, 2018 —
Overall Giving Increases but Challenges Remain
May 23, 2018 —
Our Ethics Process
May 08, 2018 —
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
• Fundraising Legend and Icon Jerry Panas Passes Away
• Action Needed on the Johnson Amendment Again
• AFP Member Spotlight: Tim Maloney, National Director Mercy Ships Canada
• [Video] Update with AFP President and CEO Mike Geiger
• 2018 Leadership Academy Registration (Toronto, Oct. 12-13) is Open!
• New Study Anticipates Significant Decrease in Giving Following Tax Reform
• AFP Foundation for Philanthropy – Canada Board Announced
• AFP Canada Board of Directors 2019 Nominations
• Online Giving, Ad Spending Growing Significantly
• Five 2018 AFP Webinars Approved for ACFRE Credit
• Giving USA 2018: Americans Gave $410.02 Billion to Charity in 2017
• Take the AFP/Charitable Giving Coalition Survey on Giving & New Tax Law
• 2019 Call for Nominations Open for US Foundation Fundraising Board
• Next AFP Webinar (7/25): The Future of Digital Fundraising
• AFP/Globe and Mail Philanthropy Supplement Released
• Honor Outstanding Generosity, Commitment, Professionalism Through AFP’s New Honors Program
• This Week's Top Ten: Ugly Fundraising, Socks, Babysitter Club & More!
• Ethical Leadership: Are You Humble Enough?
• Building a Culture of Philanthropy
• Digital Giving Campaign Best Practices
• The 100% Fallacy: 7 Presumptions That Hold Your Fundraising Back
• Research Finds "Ideological" Gap in How to Represent Charity Beneficiaries
• Gifts Happen: Tales from an Introverted Fundraiser
• Fundraising Events: So Much More than Money
• Seven Steps to Focus on the Art and Science of Grant Writing
• Ten Ways to Supercharge Your Storytelling
• Building Your Small Shop Toolkit
• Measuring Fundraising Effectiveness
• Leadership Study Offers Roadmap for Nonprofit Transformation
• AFP Sponsored Study: Retail Demand for Impact Investing
• Tell Me a Story and We'll Write the Future Together
• The Importance of Mentorship: Women Who Have Led Me
July 27, 2018 - AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course: New Brunswick, NJ
August 15, 2018 - AFP Webinar: Cracking the Code of Facebook Fundraising
March 31-April 2, 2019
San Antonio, Tx.
The world’s largest conference for professional fundraisers heads to the Lone Star State with a new name and a fresh look. Join us in San Antonio, Texas, home to a rich history and the vibrant River Walk, for AFP ICON 2019. The name changes, but we’re still bringing you the absolute best experience that professional fundraising has to offer. With thousands of attendees, more than 100 education sessions, and a massive marketplace, one thing’s for sure: Everything’s bigger at ICON. Learn more!
October 12-13, 2018
In its 12th year, the 2018 AFP Leadership Academy will be a two and a half day event featuring advanced leadership development opportunities and AFP chapter management training, designed to enrich your career. There are an abundance of networking experiences available giving you the opportunity to share best practices with your colleagues.
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
Volume 25 Number 3
The story of 2017: People caring, making a difference, and sharing what they have learned
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefits
Free AFP Webinars!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!
AFP 2019 International Conference
The world’s largest conference for professional fundraisers heads to the Lone Star State with a new name and a fresh look. Join us in San Antonio, Texas, home to a rich history and the vibrant River Walk, for AFP ICON 2019. The name changes, but we’re still bringing you the absolute best experience that professional fundraising has to offer. With thousands of attendees, more than 100 education sessions, and a massive marketplace, one thing’s for sure: Everything’s bigger at ICON. Learn more!Learn More Register Now