Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
May 17, 2017 —
San Francisco 2017: A Community United, Inspired and Engaged
April 26, 2017 —
Something for Everyone: The AFP International Fundraising Conference
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
• CGC: Congress Can Enact a Tax Provision that Would Expand Charitable Giving
• What We Learned (And Left) in San Francisco: The 2017 AFP Int'l Conference
• Donations to Nonprofits Increased by Three Percent in 2016
• Call for Nominations for the AFP 2018 Board of Directors
• Call for AFP's Second Class of Distinguished Fellows
• Fewer Charities See Increased Fundraising Results, Meet Fundraising Goals in 2016
• Tax Policy Proposals Would Reduce Charitable Giving, New Study Finds
• Senate Motion Introduced to Review Impact of Charitable Sector on Canada
• Inaugural AFP Canada Board of Directors Announced
• Member Exclusive Free Webinar: Career Planning, the Strategic Plan of You
• Free Webinar Recording: Gifts from Pablo Escobar & Other Ethical Dilemmas
• Free Webinar Recording: Averting the Crisis in Nonprofit Leadership
• Philanthropy in Action! See What's Happening In Your Communities!
• AFP 2016 Compensation and Benefits Report: US | Canada
• Next Webinar (June 5): Launching a Successful Legacy Program
• Fellowship in Inclusion and Philanthropy: Impact Report
• 2016 Fundraising Effectiveness Survey Report
• This Week's Top Ten: Why Companies Are Donating Profits, Planned Giving ROI, More!
• Survey of Millennial Donors Indicates They Will Likely Give More as They Mature
• Amy Eisenstein Discusses Four Metrics to Measure Success in Mastering Major Gift
• Fundraising Goes Global–Challenges and Opportunities
• Donors 3.0—"Show Me The ... Diversity?"
• Top 10 Donor Stewardship "Rules" to Ensure That Your Fundraising Thrives, Part 2
• Creating an Open-Hearted Space for Conversations
• It's a Small World: Customizing Fundraising Strategies for Global Audiences
• How Youth Leadership is Impacting Philanthropy
• New FEP Supplement Finds Donor Retention Continuing to Slide
• Action University Summary: Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together
• Text Messaging as a Fundraising Tool
• Study Reveals Communications Gap Between Mid-Level Donors, Nonprofits
• Giving 3.0: Embracing the New Diversity in 21st Century Philanthrop
• Turning Legacy Giving Up• Top 10 Donor Stewardship "Rules" to Ensure That Your Fundraising Thrives
• Three Ways to Supercharge Your Grant Proposal
• New FEP Research Sheds Light on Donor Retention
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
June 01, 2017 - June 02, 2017 - AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course: Vancouver, BC
June 05, 2017 - June 06, 2017 - AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course: Hunt Valley, MD
Big things are coming to the Big Easy in 2018 and not just the city’s 300th anniversary! We’re talking the world’s biggest and baddest conference. Meet us in New Orleans, the home of jazz and Mardi Gras for three days of learning, connecting, and culture; with a side of gumbo, of course. Full registration for the 2018 International Fundraising Conference will open in late summer 2017.
October 12-14, 2017
In its eleventh year, the 2017 AFP Leadership Academy is a two and a half day event featuring advanced leadership development opportunities and AFP chapter management training, designed to enrich your career. There are an abundance of networking experiences available giving you the opportunity to share best practices with your colleagues. We look forward to seeing you in Cincinnati, Ohio, in October!
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
How to Manage the Needs and Challenges of Midlevel Professionals.
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefits
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!
Free AFP Webinars!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!