Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
August 19, 2014 —
August 05, 2014 —
Some Thoughts on Don Rizzo: Colleague, Friend and Fundraiser
July 09, 2014 —
An Increase in Giving...But Fair Warning Needed
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
The AFP offices will be closed Friday, Aug. 29, starting 3 pm EDT in recognition of the Labor Day weekend. The offices will reopen Tuesday, Sept. 2.
• 2015 AFP Committees Sign-up Now Open!
• AFP Canada Strategic Plan
• AFP CEO Makes The NonProfit Times' Power and Influence Top 50 List
• National Scholarship Program: Applications Due Sept. 15!
• New Release: The 2014 Special Events Report
• 2015 Skystone Partners Prize for Research on Fundraising and Philanthropy
• Joint Global Fundraising Compensation Report
• Study Links Charity Fundraising Results to Annual Fund Campaigns
• New AFP Foundation Report Provides Benchmarks for Charity Special Events
• AFP and The Globe and Mail to Publish National Philanthropy Day® Supplement
• Philanthropic Research: Call for Proposals!
• Giving USA 2014: 30 Percent Discount for AFP Members!
• AFP Q&A Archive: Giving USA and the Nonprofit Career Path
• AFP Launches International Advanced Diploma in Fundraising
Lights...Camera...AFP Action University!
The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results, Gary Keller & Jay Papasan
You want fewer distractions. The demands of work and family result in second-rate work, missed deadlines, and lots of stress. In The ONE Thing, you’ll learn to cut through the clutter, achieve better results in less time, build momentum toward your goal, stay on track and master what matters to you.
• *NEW* AFP Hot Topic: Benchmarks
• Want An Endowment? Plan For it—Ask For It
• This Week's Top Ten: 6 Signs of a Well-run Nonprofit Organization
• Social Enterprise: Potential Impact on Nonprofit Growth and Sustainability
• Crowdfunding: Part 1: Fundraising Fad Turned Staple | Part 2: How to Crowd Surf
• New AFP Info Exchange Paper: How to Obtain Large Gov't Grants: Part 1 | Part 2
• Syncing for Success: The Second Annual Development and Finance Symposium
• Giving Gets Its Groove Back—But Grooves a Little Differently
• 2014 Conference Recordings Available!
• Register now for AFP Webinars/Audioconference
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
- This Week's
- AFP 2015 Conference
- Leadership Academy
in Puerto Rico
- 9th Annual NP
September 03, 2014 - AFP IN, Indiana Chapter: AFP-IC Brown Bag
September 03, 2014 - AFP OH, Greater Cincinnati Chapter: BOD-CEO/Exec Dir-Development Director Summit
September 03, 2014 - AFP CA, San Diego Chapter: AFPSD Membership Appreciation
September 03, 2014 - AFP AZ, Greater Arizona Chapter: AFP September Luncheon
March 29-31, 2014
SAVE THE DATE: The 2015 AFP Fundraising Conference on Fundraising will be in Baltimore, MD, March 29-31, 2015.
October 23-25, 2014
Rio Mar Beach Resort
In its eighth year, the 2014 Leadership Academy is an opportunity for you to enrich your career and enhance your leadership skills. We'll inspire you to reach new heights with AFP and within the profession, while engaging with other AFP members. Leadership Academy is a members-only event and a benefit for leaders within the AFP community.
September 9-10, 2014
The Nonprofit Management Institute is for senior-level nonprofit executives including CEOs, executive directors, board members, and others with significant leadership responsibilities. Sessions are for leaders at all types and sizes of organizations, domestic or international.
When: September 9 & 10, 2014
Where: Stanford University, Standford, CA
How: Program details will be available Spring 2014. Contact the AFP Professional Advancement Division for more information. Direct: 703-519-8494 or Toll Free: 800-666-3863 x494; Email: ProAdv@afpnet.org.
July 2014 (Summer Issue)
How do you create an unforgettable and successful event year after year?
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!