Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
May 25, 2016 —
So Much to Choose From in San Francisco
May 10, 2016 —
Coming Together for the Profession, the Community
April 26, 2016 —
What Drives Donor Loyalty?
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
• [Guest Blog] What Drives Donor Loyalty? Findings from the Latest Donor Research
• Introducing AFP’s Diploma in Fundraising
• AFP Members to Get Discount on Giving USA 2016
• [Video] A Conversation with Kumi Naidoo
• Now Available! Four Recorded Sessions from the 2016 AFP Conference
• AFP Urges Members to Oppose California Bill 2855
• AFP's Response: "Liberals are Right to Cancel Charitable Tax Breaks"
• 4th Annual Development and Finance Symposium returns to Houston in June
• [Video] The State of AFP and What’s Ahead for 2016
• Call for Nominations for the AFP 2017 Board of Directors
• Next Webinar (6/13): How Social Justice Fuels Philanthropy
• AFP Names Dutch Professor Pamala Wiepking as 2016 Emerging Scholar
• AFP International Distinguished Fellows Program - Nominations Due June 30
• 2016 Independent Sector Conference (Nov. 16-18, 2016 in Washington DC)
• 2016 Fundraising Effectiveness Survey Report
• AFP Foundation-Canada Releases Biennial Survey: What Canadian Donors Want
• Participate in the AFP Compensation and Benefits Study: U.S. | Canada
• Be Part of the New AFP Website Experience—Coming in 2016!
• This Week's Top Ten: Women’s Causes, Pay-What-It-Takes Philanthropy, More!
• Leaving a Legacy for Your Community
• Quality Writing Is the "How" in Donor-Centric Communications
• Am I Invited? Fundraising in the Indigenous Community
• Q&A: Practical Advice to Amp Up Your Mid-Level Program
• On Beyond Social: Inbound Marketing for Fundraiserss
• New FEP Research Sheds Light on Donor Retention
• Transformational Giving: A Different Approach to the Case For Support
• Keeping Volunteers Engaged
• U.S. Charitable Giving Projected to Grow Four Percent in 2016, 2017
• AFP International Advanced Diploma in Fundraising (IADF)
• Get FIT and Improve Your Fundraising: The FEP’s Fundraising Fitness Test
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
• AFP Information Exchange Paper: Measure It To Manage It: Metrics for Fundraising
- This Week's
- AFP 2017 Conference
in San Francisco
- AFP/Rice Development
& Finance Symposium
- AFP Webinar
May 30, 2016 - May 31, 2016 - Kenya Fundraising Online Workshop: Laico Regency Hotel, Nairobi Kenya
June 01, 2016 - Indiana Chapter Brown Bag Series
June 02, 2016 - AFP OK, Eastern Chapter June Luncheon
Save the Date! Join Us In SF for three days of listening, learning and laughter among the greatest thought-leaders in international fundraising and philanthropy. You’ll come away inspired, invigorated and more certain than ever that fundraising is the hardest job you’ll ever love! Registration opens this September!
AFP/Rice Development & Finance Symposium
June 7-8, 2016
Nonprofit organizations have the opportunity to create strategic advantage by developing a strong relationship between their fundraising and finance functions. This symposium is designed to explore the dynamics of having these two offices collaborate, resulting in better-informed business decisions for their organizations.
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
Changing The Ways Fundraisers, Boards And CEOs Should Think About Donors
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!