Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
September 20, 2017 —
Expanding our Diversity and Inclusion Resources
August 16, 2017 —
August 02, 2017 —
Moving Fundraising Forward in the UK
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
• 2018 Board of Director Voting Now Open!
• Register Now for the 2018 International Fundraising Conference!
• AFP Canada Board of Directors 2018 Nominations
• Why You Should Take the NRC Fundraising Survey Now!
• AFP Disaster Relief Page: Recent Hurricanes, Mexico Earthquakes
• Thoughts on Harvey and Disaster Relief Efforts
• Nominations Now Being Accepted for 2018 AFP Young Professionals Award
• Nomination Period Open for AFP/Skystone Partners Research Prize
• 2018 AFP International Committees Sign-Up
• Diverse Communities Scholarship Program Now Available
• AFP Leader William Madison “Bill” Moran Passes Away
• Valorie Burton will be Closing Keynote Speaker at 2017 Leadership Academy
• AFP Calls on Senate Finance Committee to Approve Giving Incentives
• AFP 2017 Compensation & Benefits Report: US Findings | Canada Findings
• Orange County Chapter Earns Charles Stephens Diversity Award
• Canada at the International Fundraising Summit: Now It’s Time to Prepare!
• Charitable Giving in the U.S. Reaches $390 Billion
• CGC: Congress Can Enact a Tax Provision that Would Expand Charitable Giving
• Special Globe and Mail National Philanthropy Day Supplement - Nov. 2017
• More Than Just a Good PowerPoint—AFP Master Speaker Training
• Member Exclusive Free Webinar: Career Planning, the Strategic Plan of You
• Free AFP Webinar (10/12): Your Fundraising Effectiveness Project
• AFP 2016 Compensation and Benefits Report: US | Canada
• Next Webinar (9/27): Four Steps to Successful Endowment Building
• Fellowship in Inclusion and Philanthropy: Impact Report
• 2016 Fundraising Effectiveness Survey Report
• This Week's Top Ten: Getting the Second Gift, Instagram Tips & More!
• Become a Detective for Good
• International Survey Reveals Trends, Preferences and Habits behind Giving
• Nonprofits Continue to Hire More Aggressively Than For-Profits in 2017
• Summer Reflections: Emotional Intelligence
• A New Narrative for Canadian Fundraising
• Introverts in Fundraising: Surviving in an Extrovert Profession
• Why You Need to be Just as Generous as Your Donors
• The Importance of Diversity and Inclusion for Our Future
• It’s Summer! Try a Porch Party to Open Doors and Cultivate Prospects
• How to Pivot with Difficult Donors
• Harassment and Bullying in the Nonprofit Sector
• Ten Secrets to Optimizing Your Online Donation Process for Max Dollars Raised
• Tips for a Smooth Transition from a Millennial Job Hopper
• Help Make the Fundraising Profession More Diverse and Vibrant!
• The Sizable Impact of High Stakes Asking: Amy Eisenstein Interviews Kent Stroman
• Building Movement Project Releases Report on Racial Leadership Gap in Nonprofits
• New Study: Donors Are Much Less Generous Than They Think
• Action University Summary: Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together
• Giving 3.0: Embracing the New Diversity in 21st Century Philanthropy
• New FEP Research Sheds Light on Donor Retention
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
September 26, 2017 - AFP CFRE Refresher Course (formerly CFRE Review Course): San Diego, CA
September 27, 2017 - AFP WEBINAR: Four Steps to Successful Endowment Building
October 03, 2017 - AFP Chicago: Development Day Chicago
October 11, 2017 - CFRE Refresher Course: Center Valley, PA
Big things are coming to the Big Easy in 2018 and not just the city’s 300th anniversary! We’re talking the world’s biggest and baddest conference. Meet us in New Orleans, the home of jazz and Mardi Gras for three days of learning, connecting, and culture; with a side of gumbo, of course. Registation is now open!
October 12-14, 2017
In its eleventh year, the 2017 AFP Leadership Academy is a two and a half day event featuring advanced leadership development opportunities and AFP chapter management training, designed to enrich your career. There are an abundance of networking experiences available giving you the opportunity to share best practices with your colleagues. We look forward to seeing you in Cincinnati, Ohio, in October!
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
Applying These Questions To Fundraising Today.
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefits
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!
Free AFP Webinars!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!