Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
July 12, 2017 —
Summer Reading - For Work and Fun
May 17, 2017 —
San Francisco 2017: A Community United, Inspired and Engaged
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
• Nominations Now Open for AFP Charles Stephens/Barbara Marion Awards
• Nominations Open for Outstanding Fundraising Professional, Youth Awards
• 2018 Call for Nominations for the US Foundation Fundraising Board
• AFP Calls on Senate Finance Committee to Approve Giving Incentives
• AFP 2017 Compensation & Benefits Report: US Findings | Canada Findings
• Orange County Chapter Earns Charles Stephens Diversity Award
• Canada at the International Fundraising Summit: Now It’s Time to Prepare!
• Charitable Giving in the U.S. Reaches $390 Billion
• Member Spotlight: Joyce Mitchell-Antoine, CFRE
• CGC: Congress Can Enact a Tax Provision that Would Expand Charitable Giving
• Special Globe and Mail National Philanthropy Day Supplement - Nov.2017
• More Than Just a Good PowerPoint—AFP Master Speaker Training
• Member Exclusive Free Webinar: Career Planning, the Strategic Plan of You
• Free Webinar Recording: Gifts from Pablo Escobar & Other Ethical Dilemmas
• Free Webinar Recording: Averting the Crisis in Nonprofit Leadership
• AFP 2016 Compensation and Benefits Report: US | Canada
• Next Webinar (July 24): Rock It! How to Be a Great Manager and a Fundraiser
• Fellowship in Inclusion and Philanthropy: Impact Report
• 2016 Fundraising Effectiveness Survey Report
• This Week's Top Ten: Getting That First Meeting, Fundraising Metrics, More!
• Rock It! How to Be a Great Fundraiser and a Great Manager at the Same Time
• Harassment and Bullying in the Nonprofit Sector
• Ten Secrets to Optimizing Your Online Donation Process for Max Dollars Raised
• Tips for a Smooth Transition from a Millennial Job Hopper
• Help Make the Fundraising Profession More Diverse and Vibrant!
• The Sizable Impact of High Stakes Asking: Amy Eisenstein Interviews Kent Stroman
• Building Movement Project Releases Report on Racial Leadership Gap in Nonprofits
• New Study: Donors Are Much Less Generous Than They Think
• Survey of Millennial Donors Indicates They Will Likely Give More as They Mature
• Donors 3.0—"Show Me The ... Diversity?"
• Top 10 Donor Stewardship "Rules" to Ensure That Your Fundraising Thrives, Part 2
• New FEP Supplement Finds Donor Retention Continuing to Slide
• Action University Summary: Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together
• Text Messaging as a Fundraising Tool
• Study Reveals Communications Gap Between Mid-Level Donors, Nonprofits
• Giving 3.0: Embracing the New Diversity in 21st Century Philanthropy
• New FEP Research Sheds Light on Donor Retention
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
August 01, 2017 - AFP WEBINAR: Metrics Matter: How to Measure and Grow Major Gifts
August 02, 2017 - August 03, 2017 - AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course: Greenfield, MA
August 07, 2017 - August 08, 2017 - AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course: Columbus, Ohio
August 09, 2017 - AFP MS Monthly Education Event
Big things are coming to the Big Easy in 2018 and not just the city’s 300th anniversary! We’re talking the world’s biggest and baddest conference. Meet us in New Orleans, the home of jazz and Mardi Gras for three days of learning, connecting, and culture; with a side of gumbo, of course. Full registration for the 2018 International Fundraising Conference will open in late summer 2017.
October 12-14, 2017
In its eleventh year, the 2017 AFP Leadership Academy is a two and a half day event featuring advanced leadership development opportunities and AFP chapter management training, designed to enrich your career. There are an abundance of networking experiences available giving you the opportunity to share best practices with your colleagues. We look forward to seeing you in Cincinnati, Ohio, in October!
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
Applying These Questions To Fundraising Today.
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefits
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!
Free AFP Webinars!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!