AFP Foundations for Philanthropy:
United States and Canada
About the Foundations
The AFP Foundations for Philanthropy enhance philanthropy and volunteerism through programs of education, research, and service that benefit those who lead, serve and support nonprofit institutions. The purpose of the Foundations is to generate the resources to fund strategic initiatives that advance ethical and effective fundraising.
The AFP Foundation is Pleased to Announce a Successful 2014 BE the CAUSE Campaign—Thank You For All of Last Year's Donors!
Remember to utilize the campaign materials available at afpfoundation.org/toolkit.
Here you will find a variety of resources such as a short animated video, a PowerPoint presentation, a brochure, solicitation letter templates, an insert, postcard, table tent cards, sample email solicitation copy, and a BE the CAUSE website: afpfoundation.org/bethecause. For more information download the Guidebook from the toolkit page.
Chapter IMPACT Campaign 2014
As of December 2014, 125 U.S. and Canadian Chapters have contributed $71,717 to the AFP Foundation for Philanthropy through the Chapter IMPACT Campaign (formerly the Chapter Treasury Campaign). The total raised to date is 67% of the $107,000 goal.
This year we’ve provided chapters with the opportunity to make a chapter-directed gift that supports one or more of the strategic initiatives that mean the most to your members:
• Research and Innovation
• Capacity Building for the Foundation
• Professional Education and Career Development
• Diverse Communities Scholarship Program
Click here to learn more!
• *New* AFP 2014 Donor Survey Special Report
• AFP/AFP Foundation for Philanthropy Case for Support
• The Steward Newsletter: Fall 2014 | Spring 2014 | Fall 2013 | Spring 2013 | Fall 2012 | Spring 2012 | Archives
• AFP Foundation Development Chair's Email: April 2014 | March 2014 | January 2014
• AFP Foundation Development Chairs Quarterly Newsletter: Summer 2014 | Spring 2014 | Winter 2014 | 2013 End-of-Year
• AFP Annual Reports: 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | All
Forms and Documents
Special thanks to RuffaloCODY for implementing the annual fund calling program pro bono for six years.
Premier Foundation Sponsor
How to Give to the AFP Foundations for Philanthropy
Thank you for supporting the AFP Foundations for Philanthropy through the 2015 Be the Cause Campaign. Your gift will make a difference by helping the Foundation generate the resources needed to fund strategic initiatives that advice ethical and effective fundraising.