AFP Foundations for Philanthropy:
United States and Canada
About the Foundations
The AFP Foundations for Philanthropy enhance philanthropy and volunteerism through programs of education, research, and service that benefit those who lead, serve and support nonprofit institutions. The purpose of the Foundations is to generate the resources to fund strategic initiatives that advance ethical and effective fundraising.
Chapter IMPACT Campaign 2014
• Research and Innovation
• Capacity Building for the Foundation
• Professional Education and Career Development
• Diverse Communities Scholarship Program
Click here to learn more!
New Individual Giving Program Launched March 23 by US Foundation
BE the CAUSE Campaign replaces Every Member Campaign
• AFP/AFP Foundation for Philanthropy Case for Support
• The Steward Newsletter: Spring 2014 | Fall 2013 | Spring 2013 | Fall 2012 | Spring 2012 | Archives
• AFP Foundation Development Chair's Email: April 2014 | March 2014 | January 2014
• AFP Foundation Development Chairs Quarterly Newsletter: Spring 2014 | Winter 2014 | 2013 End-of-Year | Summer 2013
• AFP Annual Reports: 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | All
Forms and Documents
How to Give to the AFP Foundations for Philanthropy
Thank you for supporting the AFP Foundations for Philanthropy through the 2014 Be the Cause Campaign. Your gift will make a difference by helping the Foundation generate the resources needed to fund strategic initiatives that advice ethical and effective fundraising.