AFP Foundations for Philanthropy
About the Foundations
The AFP Foundations for Philanthropy strive to enhance philanthropy and volunteerism through programs of education, research, and service that will benefit all those who lead, serve and support nonprofit institutions. The purpose of the Foundations is to generate the resources to fund AFP strategic initiatives that advance ethical and effective fundraising.
• Leadership Society Members (by primary chapter affliliation)
• 2013 Diversity Scholarships Campaign Donors
• Chapter Boards Lead by Example in Achieving 100 Percent Chapter Board Participation
• Learn more about: AFP Foundation for Philanthropy | AFP Foundation for Philanthropy - Canada
• AFP Annual Reports: 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | All
• AFP Foundation for Philanthropy Case for Support
• The Steward Newsletter: Fall 2013 | Spring 2013 | Fall 2012 | Spring 2012 | Fall 2011 | Archives
• AFP Foundation Newsletter: Winter 2013 | Summer 2013 | April-May 2013 | February-March 2013
What's NewIt’s Not Too Late! Find Your Passion For The Every Member Campaign
(November 6, 2013) You can support the next generation of Canadian fundraisers by supporting AFP Canada’s Every Member Campaign (EMC). Read how your donation helps the AFP Foundation of Philanthropy – Canada to transform the future of philanthropy in this country.
AFP Diverse Communities Scholarship
(September 16, 2013) The AFP Foundation for Philanthropy is pleased to open up the application process for the scholarship fund for members of diverse communities to attend the AFP International Conference on Fundraising. This fund is broken out into three categories: African American Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender (GLBT) General Diversity Fund As each AFP Diverse Community reaches 100 members, a separate category will be added.
2013 Diversity Scholarships Campaign
(September 4, 2013) In launching the Diversity Scholarships Campaign, the AFP Foundation for Philanthropy invites all AFP members to support diversity within the fundraising profession. Contributions to this campaign will fund scholarships for qualifying candidates to support registration and travel costs to attend the annual AFP International Conference on Fundraising.
How to Give to the AFP Foundations for Philanthropy
Thank you for supporting the AFP Foundations for Philanthropy through the 2013 Every Member Campaign. Your gift will make a difference by helping the Foundation generate the resources needed to fund strategic initiatives that advice ethical and effective fundraising.