Hot Topic: Annual Fund
The Annual Fund is a fundraising program that generates gift support for the organization on an annual basis. It is the primary fundraising approach used to broaden support, upgrade levels of giving, and provide operating support for ongoing programs. Its purposes are to:
* provide income for restricted and unrestricted programs
* acquire donors, renew donor support annually
* cultivate donors to increase giving levels
* solicit new donors to broad support base
* identify and involve leadership and other volunteers
* identify major gift prospects
* build donor loyalty
Don't See What You Are Looking For? For more results and resources on this and other topics, or to refine your search, please use our Advanced Search page.
AFP also has a number of Social Media sites where members can learn more and inquire about the issues and matters that concern them most. And don't forget the AFP Resource Center, the Consultants and Resource Directory, and the AFP Bookstore. Visit them today!