Hot Topic: Case for Support
The basis of fundraising is the organization’s case for support. It is an internal document whose purpose is to state the cause and all the reasons why prospective donors might want to contribute to its advancement.
Table of Contents:
* Three Key Case Elements
* Developing the Case Statement
* How Is a Case Statement Used?
* Segmenting Constituencies
* Ensuring a Successful Case Statement
* Evaluating the Case Statement
* AFP and Other Resources on the Case for Support
Don't See What You Are Looking For? For more results and resources on this and other topics, or to refine your search, please use our Advanced Search page.
AFP also has a number of Social Media sites where members can learn more and inquire about the issues and matters that concern them most. And don't forget the AFP Resource Center, the Consultants and Resource Directory, and the AFP Bookstore. Visit them today!