Hot Topic: Capital Campaigns
A capital campaign is an intensive, organized fundraising effort to secure philanthropic gifts for specific capital needs, executed within a specific time period. It specifically targets buildings, e.g. funds for facilities (bricks and mortar). This Hot Topic page contains the following:
* The Benefits of Capital Campaigns
* Two Areas of Readiness
* Pre-Campaign Activities
* Traditional “Rule of Thirds” Gift Table
* Components of a Capital Campaign
* Phases of a Capital Campaign
* The Campaign Timetable
* Trends in Capital Campaigns
* AFP and Other Resources on Capital Campaigns
Don't See What You Are Looking For? For more results and resources on this and other topics, or to refine your search, please use our Advanced Search page.
AFP also has a number of Social Media sites where members can learn more and inquire about the issues and matters that concern them most. And don't forget the AFP Resource Center, the Consultants and Resource Directory, and the AFP Bookstore. Visit them today!