AFP RSS Feed Page
Both AFP and the Resource Center maintain a number of timely and topical blogs focused on research, knowledge, and current events. The goal of these blogs is to assist, guide, and inform both members and non-members interested in the world of fundraising. These blogs are updated daily, and you can leave comments on what you read.
To better serve our readers, AFP has created this AFP RSS Feed Page. Below we have highlighted a number of our most popular and active blogs, and are directly feeding the latest posts from these blogs- as they are posted - right to this page. Now, by simply visiting the AFP RSS Feed Page, you can get a quick overview of the latest posts appearing on our main blogs - all in one place!Please make sure to bookmark and visit this page often. We will be adding new blog feeds in the future to better serve you.
AFP Blog: Recent News of Note
- Big Data, Crowdfunding and the Fundraising Technology Craze : Page 1 of 2 : FundRaising Success
Big Data, Crowdfunding and the Fundraising Technology Craze : Page 1 of 2 : FundRaising Success: Technology is the backbone of practically everything in today’s information-rich society, and fun...
- Society Diary: the rubble bucket challenge and the Boob Aid Squeeze-a-thon
Society Diary: the rubble bucket challenge and the Boob Aid Squeeze-a-thon
- Grand Champion Ham fetches $2 million, breaks record at auction - Owensboro Messenger-Inquirer: News
Grand Champion Ham fetches $2 million, breaks record at auction - Owensboro Messenger-Inquirer: News: Nearly 1,600 people gathered for KFB's 51st annual Country Ham Breakfast & Auction in the Sout...
AFP Blog: Nonprofit Technology
- Supermarkets donate profits from #icebucketchallenge to MND Association
- We’re crash testing digital campaign tools – and here’s what we’ve found
- Four Lessons Brands Can Learn From the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
AFP Blog: General Fundraising Press Releases
- Gene Austin Joins Abila Board of Directors - MarketWatch
Gene Austin Joins Abila Board of Directors - MarketWatch: AUSTIN, Texas, Jul 08, 2014 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Abila today announced the addition of Gene Austin, chief executive officer, president and direc...
- Participating Nonprofit Organizations Complete 6(th) Annual Morgan Stanley Strategy Challenge - WSJ.com
Participating Nonprofit Organizations Complete 6(th) Annual Morgan Stanley Strategy Challenge - WSJ.com: The Morgan Stanley Strategy Challenge pairs nonprofit organizations facing a mission critical i...
- Abila and Higher Logic Announce New Partnership
Abila and Higher Logic Announce New Partnership: Abila, provider of membership and donor management solutions for associations and not-for-profits, announced that Higher Logic, the leading industry pr...
AFP Blog: The AFP Blog
- The #IceBucketChallenge
- Some Thoughts on Don Rizzo: Colleague, Friend and Fundraiser
- An Increase in Giving...But Fair Warning Needed
Please note: AFP Resource Center blogs are intended to be purely informational and provide a sampling of the professional literature and commentary on fundraising and philanthropy. AFP provides the links to stories and materials on the Internet as a privilege to the user and does not necessarily endorse, support or attest to the accuracy of the information posted on those Internet pages. Some links may require registration to view and/or may be available for a limited time only.