AFP RSS Feed Page
Both AFP and the Resource Center maintain a number of timely and topical blogs focused on research, knowledge, and current events. The goal of these blogs is to assist, guide, and inform both members and non-members interested in the world of fundraising. These blogs are updated daily, and you can leave comments on what you read.
To better serve our readers, AFP has created this AFP RSS Feed Page. Below we have highlighted a number of our most popular and active blogs, and are directly feeding the latest posts from these blogs- as they are posted - right to this page. Now, by simply visiting the AFP RSS Feed Page, you can get a quick overview of the latest posts appearing on our main blogs - all in one place!Please make sure to bookmark and visit this page often. We will be adding new blog feeds in the future to better serve you.
AFP Blog: Recent News of Note
- Fundraising in Nonprofits of Color | Blue Avocado
Fundraising in Nonprofits of Color | Blue Avocado: lmost all research on fundraising is done on mainstream nonprofits, and almost all advice and guides on fundraising are addressed implicitly to mains...
- Is face to face fundraising really worth it?
Is face to face fundraising really worth it?: Having said that, I will be as unbiased as I can, just concentrating on the data. What data? Every year, loads of charities* get together to share inform...
- Eileen Heisman, National Philanthropic Trust, Named AFP’s 2014 Outstanding Fundraising Professional - About AFP - AFP
Eileen Heisman, National Philanthropic Trust, Named AFP’s 2014 Outstanding Fundraising Professional - About AFP - AFP: Eileen Heisman, National Philanthropic Trust, Named AFP’s 2014 Outsta...
AFP Blog: Nonprofit Technology
- Non-profit gives job opportunities to homeless | kens5.com San Antonio
- Social Media Marketing Magazine: Exclusives: Top CMOs on Twitter
- Causes Benefit from Famous Selfie and a Polar Plunge
AFP Blog: General Fundraising Press Releases
- Kathryn Engelhardt-Cronk: National Association of Distinguished Professionals Selects Kathryn Engelhardt-Cronk as an by Nation - newsle
Austin-San Marcos, TX (1888PressRelease) February 26, 2014 - Kathryn Engelhardt-Cronk, CEO and President of Community TechKnowledge, Inc. (CTK), has been selected as an Executive of the Year Member...
- Razoo Achieves Online Crowdfunding Milestone by Raising $200 Million for Charitable Causes ‹ The Razoo BlogThe Razoo Blog
Razoo Achieves Online Crowdfunding Milestone by Raising $200 Million for Charitable Causes ‹ The Razoo BlogThe Razoo Blog: SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Razoo.com, the fastest-growing crow...
- Charitable Giving Experiences Biggest Boost Since Great Recession | Blackbaud News
Charitable Giving Experiences Biggest Boost Since Great Recession | Blackbaud News: Blackbaud, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLKB) today released its Charitable Giving Report, featuring the sector’s first look ...
AFP Blog: The AFP Blog
Please note: AFP Resource Center blogs are intended to be purely informational and provide a sampling of the professional literature and commentary on fundraising and philanthropy. AFP provides the links to stories and materials on the Internet as a privilege to the user and does not necessarily endorse, support or attest to the accuracy of the information posted on those Internet pages. Some links may require registration to view and/or may be available for a limited time only.