AFP RSS Feed Page
Both AFP and the Resource Center maintain a number of timely and topical blogs focused on research, knowledge, and current events. The goal of these blogs is to assist, guide, and inform both members and non-members interested in the world of fundraising. These blogs are updated daily, and you can leave comments on what you read.
To better serve our readers, AFP has created this AFP RSS Feed Page. Below we have highlighted a number of our most popular and active blogs, and are directly feeding the latest posts from these blogs- as they are posted - right to this page. Now, by simply visiting the AFP RSS Feed Page, you can get a quick overview of the latest posts appearing on our main blogs - all in one place!Please make sure to bookmark and visit this page often. We will be adding new blog feeds in the future to better serve you.
AFP Blog: Recent News of Note
- St. Joseph’s Halts Fundraising Scheme but Admits No Wrongdoing - NPQ - Nonprofit Quarterly
St. Joseph’s Halts Fundraising Scheme but Admits No Wrongdoing - NPQ - Nonprofit Quarterly
- Shrinking Revenue and Shrinking Orchestras Meet Big Art - NPQ - Nonprofit Quarterly
Shrinking Revenue and Shrinking Orchestras Meet Big Art - NPQ - Nonprofit Quarterly
- Program Evaluation for Foundations
Program Evaluation for Foundations: "In our increasingly data-driven world, organizations — both nonprofits and foundations — need more than ever to be able to measure and monitor the effe...
AFP Blog: Nonprofit Technology
- Know Your Numbers: #GivingTuesday | Case Foundation
- How Bitcoin is Used in Combatting Ebola - NPQ - Nonprofit Quarterly
- European fundraising associations to lobby MEPs over EU data protection proposals
AFP Blog: General Fundraising Press Releases
- Nonprofit Technology Leader Releases Blackbaud CRM 4.0 | Blackbaud News
Nonprofit Technology Leader Releases Blackbaud CRM 4.0 | Blackbaud News: "Charleston, S.C. (November 25, 2014) – Blackbaud, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLKB), a leading global provider of software and service...
- TCG Annual Report: Nonprofit Theatres Report Recovery Since Recession : Page 1 of 2 : FundRaising Success
TCG Annual Report: Nonprofit Theatres Report Recovery Since Recession : Page 1 of 2 : FundRaising Success: "(Press release, Oct. 27, 2014) — Not-for-profit theatres contributed over $2 billion t...
- Taproot Foundation Launches Pro Bono Resource for Nonprofits : Page 1 of 2 : FundRaising Success
Taproot Foundation Launches Pro Bono Resource for Nonprofits : Page 1 of 2 : FundRaising Success: "(Press release, Oct. 23, 2014) — The Taproot Foundation launched Taproot+, a first-of-its-kind ...
AFP Blog: The AFP Blog
Please note: AFP Resource Center blogs are intended to be purely informational and provide a sampling of the professional literature and commentary on fundraising and philanthropy. AFP provides the links to stories and materials on the Internet as a privilege to the user and does not necessarily endorse, support or attest to the accuracy of the information posted on those Internet pages. Some links may require registration to view and/or may be available for a limited time only.