AFP RSS Feed Page
Both AFP and the Resource Center maintain a number of timely and topical blogs focused on research, knowledge, and current events. The goal of these blogs is to assist, guide, and inform both members and non-members interested in the world of fundraising. These blogs are updated daily, and you can leave comments on what you read.
To better serve our readers, AFP has created this AFP RSS Feed Page. Below we have highlighted a number of our most popular and active blogs, and are directly feeding the latest posts from these blogs- as they are posted - right to this page. Now, by simply visiting the AFP RSS Feed Page, you can get a quick overview of the latest posts appearing on our main blogs - all in one place!Please make sure to bookmark and visit this page often. We will be adding new blog feeds in the future to better serve you.
AFP Blog: Recent News of Note
- BNY Mellon Awards Operating Support Grants to Boston-area Nonprofits - WSJ.com
PRESS RELEASE BNY Mellon Awards Operating Support Grants to Boston-area Nonprofits - WSJ.com: Through the generosity of The Eugene F. Fay Trust, BNY Mellon has awarded operating support grants to 10 ...
- Record-Setting $650M Donation Paves Way for Psychiatric Research at Broad | News | The Harvard Crimson
Record-Setting $650M Donation Paves Way for Psychiatric Research at Broad | News | The Harvard Crimson: Philanthropist Ted Stanley has pledged to give a record-breaking $650 million to the Broad Insti...
- Advancing Human Rights | GrantCraft
Advancing Human Rights | GrantCraft: Advancing Human Rights: Knowledge Tools for Funders was borne out of these questions. The initiative is an ongoing effort to track the evolving state of global hum...
AFP Blog: Nonprofit Technology
- Average Nonprofit Spends 3.2% of Budget on Technology, Report Says - Technology - The Chronicle of Philanthropy- Connecting the nonprofit world with news, jobs, and ideas
- Charities Like Facebook for Rallying Support but Not Much for Fundraising - News - The Chronicle of Philanthropy- Connecting the nonprofit world with news, jobs, and ideas
- 'Using technology to do good': Disaster Tech Lab - Independent.ie
AFP Blog: General Fundraising Press Releases
- Gene Austin Joins Abila Board of Directors - MarketWatch
Gene Austin Joins Abila Board of Directors - MarketWatch: AUSTIN, Texas, Jul 08, 2014 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Abila today announced the addition of Gene Austin, chief executive officer, president and direc...
- Participating Nonprofit Organizations Complete 6(th) Annual Morgan Stanley Strategy Challenge - WSJ.com
Participating Nonprofit Organizations Complete 6(th) Annual Morgan Stanley Strategy Challenge - WSJ.com: The Morgan Stanley Strategy Challenge pairs nonprofit organizations facing a mission critical i...
- Abila and Higher Logic Announce New Partnership
Abila and Higher Logic Announce New Partnership: Abila, provider of membership and donor management solutions for associations and not-for-profits, announced that Higher Logic, the leading industry pr...
AFP Blog: The AFP Blog
Please note: AFP Resource Center blogs are intended to be purely informational and provide a sampling of the professional literature and commentary on fundraising and philanthropy. AFP provides the links to stories and materials on the Internet as a privilege to the user and does not necessarily endorse, support or attest to the accuracy of the information posted on those Internet pages. Some links may require registration to view and/or may be available for a limited time only.