AFP RSS Feed Page
Both AFP and the Resource Center maintain a number of timely and topical blogs focused on research, knowledge, and current events. The goal of these blogs is to assist, guide, and inform both members and non-members interested in the world of fundraising. These blogs are updated daily, and you can leave comments on what you read.
To better serve our readers, AFP has created this AFP RSS Feed Page. Below we have highlighted a number of our most popular and active blogs, and are directly feeding the latest posts from these blogs- as they are posted - right to this page. Now, by simply visiting the AFP RSS Feed Page, you can get a quick overview of the latest posts appearing on our main blogs - all in one place!Please make sure to bookmark and visit this page often. We will be adding new blog feeds in the future to better serve you.
AFP Blog: Recent News of Note
- Counting on Charity: The Fundamental Issue in the Wounded Warrior Project Inquiry
Counting on Charity: The Fundamental Issue in the Wounded Warrior Project Inquiry: "The Fundamental Issue in the Wounded Warrior Project Inquiry The recent letter released by Senator Chuck Grassley in...
- 2016 Charitable Giving Outlook Weakens Amid Market Volatility, Lowered GDP
Press Release from Atlas of Giving 2016 Charitable Giving Outlook Weakens Amid Market Volatility, Lowered GDP: "DALLAS, May 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Charitable giving will fall well short of the gain...
- Sen. Grassley and Senate Judiciary Committee Unpersuaded by Wounded Warrior Answers | Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly
Sen. Grassley and Senate Judiciary Committee Unpersuaded by Wounded Warrior Answers | Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly: 'via Blog this'Visit this blog for more ...
AFP Blog: Nonprofit Technology
- Why Vermont's Nonprofits Should Be Thinking About Digital Security | Vermont Public Radio
- 16 Must-Know Stats About Online Fundraising and Social Media
- French Billionaire Opens Tuition-Free School in Silicon Valley - Bloomberg
AFP Blog: General Fundraising Press Releases
- Trump Tax Plan Mixed on Charitable Giving - Press - AFP
Trump Tax Plan Mixed on Charitable Giving - Press - AFP: "Proposal Would Keep Charitable Deduction Intact, While Keeping Tax on Gifts from Wealthy Donors (Arlington, VA.) – In response to presi...
- Blackbaud to Host Largest Nonprofit Conference in Austin, TX | Blackbaud News
Blackbaud to Host Largest Nonprofit Conference in Austin, TX | Blackbaud News: 'via Blog this'
- National Philanthropy Day
National Philanthropy Day: "2015 National Philanthropy Day Honorees! National AFP has announced its 2015 National Philanthropy Day Honorees: six of the most outstanding, committed and inspiring donors...
AFP Blog: The AFP Blog
- Women's History Month Reflections: We've Come a Long Way...and We Still Have a Long Way to Go
- Women's History Month
- Recap: 100 Year of Giving DC Fly-In Day
Please note: AFP Resource Center blogs are intended to be purely informational and provide a sampling of the professional literature and commentary on fundraising and philanthropy. AFP provides the links to stories and materials on the Internet as a privilege to the user and does not necessarily endorse, support or attest to the accuracy of the information posted on those Internet pages. Some links may require registration to view and/or may be available for a limited time only.