AFP RSS Feed Page
Both AFP and the Resource Center maintain a number of timely and topical blogs focused on research, knowledge, and current events. The goal of these blogs is to assist, guide, and inform both members and non-members interested in the world of fundraising. These blogs are updated daily, and you can leave comments on what you read.
To better serve our readers, AFP has created this AFP RSS Feed Page. Below we have highlighted a number of our most popular and active blogs, and are directly feeding the latest posts from these blogs- as they are posted - right to this page. Now, by simply visiting the AFP RSS Feed Page, you can get a quick overview of the latest posts appearing on our main blogs - all in one place!Please make sure to bookmark and visit this page often. We will be adding new blog feeds in the future to better serve you.
AFP Blog: Recent News of Note
- MPs wrong to recommend a new class of umbrella lotteries, says chair of Lotteries Council | Third Sector
MPs wrong to recommend a new class of umbrella lotteries, says chair of Lotteries Council | Third Sector: "In response to a report on society lotteries, Clive Mollett says it underestimates the import...
- Miami philanthropist Kirk Landon dies at 85
Miami philanthropist Kirk Landon dies at 85: "Landon was awarded the Lifetime Achievement award by the Miami chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals in 2011. In 2004, he made the singl...
- Gifts Rename Buildings at Yale and Indiana U. - The Chronicle of Philanthropy
Gifts Rename Buildings at Yale and Indiana U. - The Chronicle of Philanthropy: "A 14-story tower on Yale University's campus will be renamed for David Swensen, the longtime manager of the school's end...
AFP Blog: Nonprofit Technology
- Tech Is Everyone's Job | NTEN
- 25 Must-Read Nonprofit IT Blogs — BizTech
- Dirty data be gone! Five tips to spring-clean your database - Information, research and resources for fundraisers and their leaders
AFP Blog: General Fundraising Press Releases
- Abila Launches Abila Elevate™ Fundraising Platform : Page 1 of 2 : FundRaising Success
Abila Launches Abila Elevate™ Fundraising Platform : Page 1 of 2 : FundRaising Success: "Press release, March 23, 2015) — Abila, provider of software and services to nonprofits and associations,...
- Miami Children's Hospital Becomes Nicklaus Children's Hospital : Page 1 of 2 : FundRaising Success
Miami Children's Hospital Becomes Nicklaus Children's Hospital : Page 1 of 2 : FundRaising Success: "Press release, March 19, 2015) — Originally founded as Variety Children's Hospital in 1950, M...
- IU Philanthropy Alumnus Joins White House Staff - Newsroom - Inside INdiana Business with Gerry Dick
IU Philanthropy Alumnus Joins White House Staff - Newsroom - Inside INdiana Business with Gerry Dick: "INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. - Dave Wilkinson, a former Jane Addams Fellow at the Indiana University Lilly ...
AFP Blog: The AFP Blog
Please note: AFP Resource Center blogs are intended to be purely informational and provide a sampling of the professional literature and commentary on fundraising and philanthropy. AFP provides the links to stories and materials on the Internet as a privilege to the user and does not necessarily endorse, support or attest to the accuracy of the information posted on those Internet pages. Some links may require registration to view and/or may be available for a limited time only.