AFP RSS Feed Page
Both AFP and the Resource Center maintain a number of timely and topical blogs focused on research, knowledge, and current events. The goal of these blogs is to assist, guide, and inform both members and non-members interested in the world of fundraising. These blogs are updated daily, and you can leave comments on what you read.
To better serve our readers, AFP has created this AFP RSS Feed Page. Below we have highlighted a number of our most popular and active blogs, and are directly feeding the latest posts from these blogs- as they are posted - right to this page. Now, by simply visiting the AFP RSS Feed Page, you can get a quick overview of the latest posts appearing on our main blogs - all in one place!Please make sure to bookmark and visit this page often. We will be adding new blog feeds in the future to better serve you.
AFP Blog: Recent News of Note
- Nonprofits: Morally Driven, More Nimble Than Competition
Nonprofits: Morally Driven, More Nimble Than Competition: "Americans take for granted the benefit our children and youth derive from our nonprofit sector. Every day, millions of our kids, and their pa...
- The Federal Endowments for Arts and for Humanities See Their 50th: Who Would Have Expected It? | Nonprofit Quarterly
The Federal Endowments for Arts and for Humanities See Their 50th: Who Would Have Expected It? | Nonprofit Quarterly: "wo national endowments, the National Endowment for Arts (NEA) and the National En...
- Harvard’s Senior Investment Staff Continues to Churn as Princeton’s Endowment Earns at Twice Harvard’s Rate | Nonprofit Quarterly
Harvard’s Senior Investment Staff Continues to Churn as Princeton’s Endowment Earns at Twice Harvard’s Rate | Nonprofit Quarterly: "NPQ wrote earlier about the fact that the combined...
AFP Blog: Nonprofit Technology
- Video: Facebook Says Thank You to Its Users for Donating Millions During Nepal Earthquake - India Real Time - WSJ
- Smart mapping tech helps deliver more food to Singapore’s most needy | Press Releases | Asia | Sustainable Business
- Digital Annual Reports Click With Donors - The NonProfit TimesThe NonProfit Times
AFP Blog: General Fundraising Press Releases
- Trump Tax Plan Mixed on Charitable Giving - Press - AFP
Trump Tax Plan Mixed on Charitable Giving - Press - AFP: "Proposal Would Keep Charitable Deduction Intact, While Keeping Tax on Gifts from Wealthy Donors (Arlington, VA.) – In response to presi...
- Blackbaud to Host Largest Nonprofit Conference in Austin, TX | Blackbaud News
Blackbaud to Host Largest Nonprofit Conference in Austin, TX | Blackbaud News: 'via Blog this'
- National Philanthropy Day
National Philanthropy Day: "2015 National Philanthropy Day Honorees! National AFP has announced its 2015 National Philanthropy Day Honorees: six of the most outstanding, committed and inspiring donors...
AFP Blog: The AFP Blog
- Board Engagement Beyond Fundraising
- Who We Are
- Giving USA 2015: Record Giving and Growth, But Still Stuck at Two Percent GDP
Please note: AFP Resource Center blogs are intended to be purely informational and provide a sampling of the professional literature and commentary on fundraising and philanthropy. AFP provides the links to stories and materials on the Internet as a privilege to the user and does not necessarily endorse, support or attest to the accuracy of the information posted on those Internet pages. Some links may require registration to view and/or may be available for a limited time only.