AFP RSS Feed Page
Both AFP and the Resource Center maintain a number of timely and topical blogs focused on research, knowledge, and current events. The goal of these blogs is to assist, guide, and inform both members and non-members interested in the world of fundraising. These blogs are updated daily, and you can leave comments on what you read.
To better serve our readers, AFP has created this AFP RSS Feed Page. Below we have highlighted a number of our most popular and active blogs, and are directly feeding the latest posts from these blogs- as they are posted - right to this page. Now, by simply visiting the AFP RSS Feed Page, you can get a quick overview of the latest posts appearing on our main blogs - all in one place!Please make sure to bookmark and visit this page often. We will be adding new blog feeds in the future to better serve you.
AFP Blog: Recent News of Note
- Charity ride Couple to auction off Aardman figures on trip to Africa | Bristol Post
Charity ride Couple to auction off Aardman figures on trip to Africa | Bristol Post: "The pair, who say they are not experienced cyclists, are raising money for Bristol-based charity the Kenyan Orphan...
- What Goes Into a Successful Mentor Relationship?: Associations Now
What Goes Into a Successful Mentor Relationship?: Associations Now: "One mentor/mentee pair share their perspective about the tactics to forge a rewarding mentor relationship. The mentoring relations...
- Second Mile Seeks Court Permission to Sell Pa. Property – Philanthropy Today - Blogs - The Chronicle of Philanthropy
Second Mile Seeks Court Permission to Sell Pa. Property – Philanthropy Today - Blogs - The Chronicle of Philanthropy: "The Pennsylvania nonprofit founded by the convicted child molester Jerry Sa...
AFP Blog: Nonprofit Technology
- IBM Grants Nonprofits Technology Consulting to Help Better Serve the Community - Xtra xtra
- Fundraising Trends: United Way Hops on the Bitcoin Donations Bandwagon : FundRaising Success
- Angie Moore: I Don't Understand the Bitcoin Opportunity for Fundraising : FundRaising Success
AFP Blog: General Fundraising Press Releases
- MicroEdge Announces Release of DonorCentral Mobile
MicroEdge Announces Release of DonorCentral Mobile New York, NY, Sept. 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MicroEdge, LLC, the leading provider of solutions to the giving community worldwide, today announce...
- Gene Austin Joins Abila Board of Directors - MarketWatch
Gene Austin Joins Abila Board of Directors - MarketWatch: AUSTIN, Texas, Jul 08, 2014 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Abila today announced the addition of Gene Austin, chief executive officer, president and direc...
- Participating Nonprofit Organizations Complete 6(th) Annual Morgan Stanley Strategy Challenge - WSJ.com
Participating Nonprofit Organizations Complete 6(th) Annual Morgan Stanley Strategy Challenge - WSJ.com: The Morgan Stanley Strategy Challenge pairs nonprofit organizations facing a mission critical i...
AFP Blog: The AFP Blog
Please note: AFP Resource Center blogs are intended to be purely informational and provide a sampling of the professional literature and commentary on fundraising and philanthropy. AFP provides the links to stories and materials on the Internet as a privilege to the user and does not necessarily endorse, support or attest to the accuracy of the information posted on those Internet pages. Some links may require registration to view and/or may be available for a limited time only.