AFP RSS Feed Page
Both AFP and the Resource Center maintain a number of timely and topical blogs focused on research, knowledge, and current events. The goal of these blogs is to assist, guide, and inform both members and non-members interested in the world of fundraising. These blogs are updated daily, and you can leave comments on what you read.
To better serve our readers, AFP has created this AFP RSS Feed Page. Below we have highlighted a number of our most popular and active blogs, and are directly feeding the latest posts from these blogs- as they are posted - right to this page. Now, by simply visiting the AFP RSS Feed Page, you can get a quick overview of the latest posts appearing on our main blogs - all in one place!Please make sure to bookmark and visit this page often. We will be adding new blog feeds in the future to better serve you.
AFP Blog: Recent News of Note
- University looks to expand Corcoran donor pool - The GW Hatchet
University looks to expand Corcoran donor pool - The GW Hatchet: "Millionaire philanthropist Wayne Reynolds has never donated to the Corcoran, despite rallying behind the arts institution in court thi...
- University of Chicago establishes Civic Leadership Academy for non-profits, government agencies - Education News - Crain's Chicago Business
University of Chicago establishes Civic Leadership Academy for non-profits, government agencies - Education News - Crain's Chicago Business: "A new fellowship program at the University of Chicago will...
- Mozilla: Just 5 percent of computer science kids go into nonprofits. We’re going to change that. - The Washington Post
Mozilla: Just 5 percent of computer science kids go into nonprofits. We’re going to change that. - The Washington Post: "Public interest groups say there aren't nearly enough tech geeks working ...
AFP Blog: Nonprofit Technology
- The Non-Profit That's Using Technology to Put Itself Out of Business | WIRED
- A Tale Of Two (Or Three) Facebook Challengers | techcafeteria.com
- Crowdfunding for Nonprofits | Stanford Social Innovation Review
AFP Blog: General Fundraising Press Releases
- Blackbaud’s Luminate CRM Helps Nonprofits Raise More than $1.8 Billion | Business Wire
Blackbaud’s Luminate CRM Helps Nonprofits Raise More than $1.8 Billion | Business Wire: "Blackbaud, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLKB) today announced that nonprofit organizations used Luminate CRM™ to raise m...
- MicroEdge Announces Release of DonorCentral Mobile
MicroEdge Announces Release of DonorCentral Mobile New York, NY, Sept. 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MicroEdge, LLC, the leading provider of solutions to the giving community worldwide, today announce...
- Gene Austin Joins Abila Board of Directors - MarketWatch
Gene Austin Joins Abila Board of Directors - MarketWatch: AUSTIN, Texas, Jul 08, 2014 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Abila today announced the addition of Gene Austin, chief executive officer, president and direc...
AFP Blog: The AFP Blog
Please note: AFP Resource Center blogs are intended to be purely informational and provide a sampling of the professional literature and commentary on fundraising and philanthropy. AFP provides the links to stories and materials on the Internet as a privilege to the user and does not necessarily endorse, support or attest to the accuracy of the information posted on those Internet pages. Some links may require registration to view and/or may be available for a limited time only.