AFP Resource Center Blogs
The AFP Resource Center maintains a number of topical research and knowledge blogs to assist, guide, and inform both members and non-members interested in the world of fundraising. These blogs are updated daily, and you can leave comments on what you read.
Note: To read the latest postings from our major blogs collected in one place, please visit the live AFP RSS Feed Page.
Below please find a descriptive list of these blogs. Questions? Specific areas that you'd like to see covered? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Popular AFP Blogs
- The AFP Blog: President and CEO Andrew Watt, FlnstF blogs about fundraising, the profession, and AFP.
- Recent News of Note: Assorted news and commentary of the day regarding fundraising and philanthropy.
- Press Releases: Press releases related to the charitable sector that Resource Center staff members have seen on the Internet.
- National Philanthropy Day®: Media coverage of NPD.
- Legislation, Government Relations and Related Topics: News related to public policy, legislation, regulations and lobbying/advocacy.
- Youth and Philanthropy: Articles related to young people getting involved with philanthropy and the charitable sector.
- Nonprofit Technology: Stories and press releases related to nonprofits and use of technology in fundraising, programs, etc.
- FAQ: Answers to the most popular questions that the Resource Center receives.
- International News: Stories and articles from around the world related to fundraising and philanthropy.
Please note: AFP Resource Center blogs are intended to be purely informational and provide a sampling of the professional literature and commentary on fundraising and philanthropy. AFP provides the links to stories and materials on the Internet as a privilege to the user and does not necessarily endorse, support or attest to the accuracy of the information posted on those Internet pages. Some links may require registration to view and/or may be available for a limited time only.