The AFP Information Exchange Presents: The 10 Most Popular AFP Information Exchange White Papers of 2011
An exclusive member benefit, the AFP Information Exchange (AIE) was created to provide a place for members and others to submit and share knowledge papers on a variety of fundraising topics. As of June 14, 2011, we have posted over 150 papers under 24 different topics.
The following is a list of the 10 most downloaded papers to date for 2011. We hope you find them as beneficial as the many who have already downloaded them!
The AIE Top 10 (so far!) for 2011
1. Five Email Sins to Avoid - Blackbaud Inc./Steve MacLaughlin
2. Resilience Plays Remarkable Role in Fundraising Campaigns - ME&V Fundraising Advisors/Dee Vandeventer & Justin Tolan
3. A Case for Twitter, Facebook, & Social Media for Nonprofit Fundraisers - FundraisingCoach.com/Marc A. Pitman
4. Focus on Impact, Not Transactions, for Better Donation Pages - Achieve LLC/Derrick Feldmann
5. Stewarding Donors for Lasting Support Following a Disaster - Blackbaud Inc./David Lamb
6. (im)Proving Cause - IEG, LLC/Diane Knoepke
7. How to Leverage Your Newsletter Subscriber List to Solicit Online Donations – Blackbaud Inc./Christine Woods
8. Top Trends in Technology - Blackbaud Inc./Bo Crader & Kristen Fulks
9. A New Way: The Governance Committee - Corporate DevelopMint/Tucker Branham
10. Hypocrisy in Fundraising: The Ego at Work - Achieve LLC/Derrick Feldmann
To view the complete AIE library and to learn more on how to contribute, please visit http://www.afpnet.org/AIE (login required)