About the AFP Resource Center
Need help with a feasibility study? Unsure about state registration requirements? Call the AFP Resource Center! AFP gives you access to its Resource Center for development professionals. Knowledgeable staff are available for Professional, Associate and large Nonprofit Organizational members from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern to provide information on topics ranging from endowments to the Internet to salaries.
Requests for information can be submitted by phone or email. We will then research and prepare our best customized response based on the materials we have available. If you plan to be in the Washington, DC area, you can visit the Resource Center and research topics on-site. Resource Center services are free to AFP members.
Center highlights include:
- Over 3,200 reference works and periodicals on fundraising and development.
- Specialized research by Resource Center staff.
- Computerized database to survey the library collection and access bibliographies.
- Ethics information and consultant lists.
- On-site access to the AFP Library.
To Access the AFP Resource Center Services:
- Call toll-free at (800) 688-FIND from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Eastern) Monday-Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use the Feedback link at the bottom of this page (or the Contact Us link for general inquiry information).
- Build a bibliography for your project by using the Resource Center's Online Card Catalog.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions in philanthropy.
- Please Note: Resource Center services are available to most AFP members. Please check your membership category to see if you qualify for this member benefit.