About the AFP Resource Center
AFP gives you access to its Resource Center for development professionals. Professional, Associate and Large Nonprofit Organizational members can reach out to our knowledgeable staff for information on topics ranging from endowments to the Internet to salaries.
Requests for information can be submitted by email to email@example.com. We will then research your query and prepare our best customized response within seven business days.
Center highlights include:
- Over 3,200 reference works and periodicals on fundraising and development.
- Specialized research by Resource Center staff.
- Computerized database to survey the library collection and access bibliographies.
- Ethics information and consultant lists.
To Access the AFP Resource Center Services:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use the Feedback link at the bottom of this page (or the Contact Us link for general inquiry information).
- Check our Hot Topics for comprehensive information on the most asked about fundraising topics
- Please Note: Resource Center services are available to most AFP members. Please check your membership category to see if you qualify for this member benefit.
In This Section:
Related AFP ResourcesIs the Magic Number for Donor Loyalty $250? New FEP Research Sheds Light on Donor Retention
New Resources on Donor Retention, Fundraising Performance Through the FEP
The Feasibility Study: It’s All About the Interview
New Study Creates Profiles of Wealthiest Households
New Study: Donors Are Much Less Generous Than They Think