Ready Reference Guides Now Available in French
One of the key benefits of AFP membership is access to high-quality professional development materials. As a service to help fundraisers through recent challenging economic times, AFP has offered all of its Ready Reference volumes FREE to members, downloadable as booklets in PDF format.
Initially these materials were only available in English, but now with the support of the AFP Foundation for Philanthropy – Canada, the booklets are being translated into French.
Login to the “Members Only” area of the AFP website, to download –
- Asking for Major Gifts
- Reviving your Donor File
- Developing Fundraising Policies and Procedures
- Establishing Your Development Office
- Bringing a Development Director on Board
- Building an Effective Board of Directors
- Getting Ready for a Capital Campaign
- Making the Most of Your Special Event
Next up for translation?
- So You Want to be a Consultant?
Related AFP ResourcesCharities Raising More Money, But Still Losing Donors
Does Your Organization Have “Relationship Capital?”
Overall Giving Returns to Pre-Recession Levels, Study Finds
Women Drive Philanthropic Decisions in Wealthy Households, but Nonprofits Must Work for Their Trust, Study Finds
We Need a Hero: Writing Donor-Centered Email Appeals