AFP Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
AFP offers many print and digital opportunities to promote your organization to fundraising professionals worldwide.
Advancing Philanthropy – Advancing Philanthropy is the idea and strategy magazine for fundraising professionals. Printed quarterly, each issue provides its readers with comprehensive insights and information, including features about and interviews with thought leaders and leading practitioners, practical tips and techniques, overviews of new research, and more. Place your ad in Advancing Philanthropy and reach targeted buyers and influencers in the fundraising profession. Digital edition opportunities and enhancements also available.
AFP eWire – Reach AFP’s entire 31,000+ membership with banner ads in the weekly eWire newsletter. Filled with informative news and important information, eWire is an excellent advertising vehicle for your product or service.
Website Banners – Banner ads on AFP’s website at afpnet.org help build awareness and drive response from its nearly 45,000 monthly unique visitors.
White Papers – Convey your thought leadership with a white paper posting on AFP’s website.
Webinar Sponsorships – Sponsor an AFP webinar for exposure to a highly engaged audience!
AFP’s International Conference – Spread your message to the thousands of fundraising professionals that gather at AFP's annual International Conference. Conference-related opportunities include:
- Conference program book – Your banner ad reaches attendees as they plan their conference experience.
- Exhibit booth space – Meet conference attendees face-to-face!
- Conference sponsorship program – Numerous additional opportunities for branding exposure and support of AFP’s International Conference, everything from coffee breaks to the awards banquet to General Session keynotes. Sponsorship levels for every marketing budget!
For More Information
Contact us to learn more about AFP's many exciting advertising and sponsorship opportunities!
- Marshall Boomer, phone 717-430-2223, firstname.lastname@example.org. Marshall's territory includes much of the eastern United States, plus the Canadian provinces of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island.
- Natalie DeSoto, phone 717-580-8184, email@example.com. Natalie's territory includes the central and western United States, plus all Canadian provinces except those handled by Marshall Boomer (noted above).
See the territory map below.