AFP International Advanced Diploma in Fundraising (IADF)
Nowhere before was there an international masters level qualification in fundraising. Through our alliance with the Institute of Fundraising (IoF) and the European Fundraising Association, the new AFP/IoF International Advanced Diploma Course has a common curriculum that will be taught in Europe and North America.
Students will be expected to complete the hours of study over a full academic year, including attending two three-day residential teaching blocks and completing seven assignments. Because of the innovative teaching methods being employed by the course faculty headed by Professors Adrian Sargeant and Jen Shang, you will be expected to engage with the course material and your fellow students in advance and between the teaching blocks.
- This year-long course - designed for senior fundraising practitioners - is taught at a Master’s Degree level.
- It consists of an initial 10 weeks of individual study followed by a three-day face-to-face instruction block conducted during the AFP International Fundraising Conference.
- A final 10 weeks of individual study wraps up this advanced experiential learning experience; participants will spend approximately 600 hours in individual and group study over the life of the program.
$4,800 AFP members/ $5,400 nonmembers
IADF Resources and Articles
My Experience with the International Advanced Diploma on Fundraising—I Chose to be a Guinea Pig, But Why!?
Simone Joyaux is already an ACFRE but that didn't stop her from taking it one step further and going for the International Advanced Diploma in Fundraising (IADF). Her advice for you? Don’t wait until you are an 'advanced fundraiser'—do it NOW! She wishes she had. Here's what she's learned so far about the IADF.
Need More Information?
- For questions and registration, please contact Rhonda Starr at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-519-8471.
- For more information on obtaining CFRE certification, contact CFRE International at 703/820-5555.