- Nonprofit Management Institute
- AFP/Rice Development & Finance Symposium
- The Fundraising Leadership BootCamp: Evolving from Good to Great
Who: Association of Fundraising Professionals & Stanford Social Innovation Review (SSIR)
What: 10th Annual Nonprofit Management Institute 2015
When: September 9 & 10, 2015
Where: Stanford University, Stanford, CA
How: Program details will be available Spring 2015.
- If you have questions about registration and travel logistics, please email: Matt Ragusa, email@example.com Phone: (800) 666-3863
- If you have questions about the program or would like information about becoming a sponsor, please email: Carrie Pogorelc, firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (650) 724-3309
Click here to view more information on the 10th Annual Nonprofit Management Institute 2015.
Dates: June 9-10, 2015
Location: Rice University, Houston, TX
AFP Members: $495 — early bird AFP Rate $395
Learn More and Register Now!
Want to create a strategic advantage for your charity? Develop a strong relationship between your fundraising and finance departments. In this outstanding and highly-rated symposium, senior advancement officers and CFOs will share their experiences and strategies for effective management, and participants will learn more about the complexities of both roles from these practitioners and scholars. The Development and Finance Symposium is co-sponsored by AFP and the Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership at the Susanne M. Glasscock School of Continuing Studies, Rice University.
If you have any questions, please contact the AFP Professional Advancement Division at email@example.com or 703-519-8494.
Time: 8:30am – 5:00pm PT
Location: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch, Arizona