AFP’s Diploma in Fundraising Program
You're a fundraiser and you know the fundamentals now—but you need to take that next step. Don't just settle for fundraising as your job, make it your CAREER. If you are hungry for that management role or that professional credential, stop putting off your continuing education–REGISTER NOW for AFP's Diploma in Fundraising program.
With AFP's Diploma in Fundraising:
- You will learn theories, skills and best practices that build on your existing knowledge, to make your fundraising more effective, advance your career, and take on leadership roles. If you don't already have your CFRE credential, this course will help you prepare.
- You will create an actual comprehensive fundraising plan to implement at your own organization.
- You will enjoy networking opportunities with fellow students and esteemed course faculty including Professors Adrian Sargeant and Stephen Pidgeon.
- You will earn CFRE education points (total points TBD).
Inaugural Course Is Launching! — The new Diploma in Fundraising program is ready to launch, and you can be part of it! The course runs August 2016 until early May 2017. The mandatory 3-day face-to-face session will be held August 22-24, 2016, at AFP's headquarters office in Arlington, VA (just outside of Washington, DC). Full address is 4300 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 300, Arlington, VA 22203. (Travel arrangements and expenses are the responsibility of participants.)
Registration closes July 21, and the course is limited to 50 registrants. So don't delay!
- Intensive, 400-hour, 9-month course
- Blended learning with both online modules and one mandatory 3-day face-to-face session. (Travel arrangements and expenses are responsibility of participants.)
- Intended for early to mid-career professionals with at least basic understanding of fundraising principles.
- Upon completion, students will receive a "Diploma in Fundraising" and CFRE education points.
- Introduction to Fundraising and Donor Behavior
- Fundraising Planning and Donor Retention
- Direct and Interactive Marketing for Fundraising
- Major Gifts and Planned Giving (Legacies)
- Institutional Fundraising
- Managing Fundraising Teams
- Professor Adrian Sargeant
- Professor Stephen Pidgeon
- Professor Jen Shang
- Dr. Claire Routley
- Ian MacQuillin
- Jessica Silye
Consult the Diploma in Fundraising Program Handbook for additional detail, program guidelines and expectations, and more.
- AFP Members - US$3,499
- Non-Members - US$3,999
- Payment plan is available; see details below.
Course fees do not include the course textbook or any travel expenses related to the mandatory 3-day face-to-face session. Arrangements and related expenses are the responsibility of participants.
|Payment Plan||Due Date||Member||Non-Member|
|Deposit payment||At time of registration||US$999||US$1,199|
|Payment 2||September 1, 2016||US$650||US$725|
|Payment 3||October 1, 2016||US$650||US$725|
|Payment 4||November 1, 2016||US$650||US$725|
|Payment 5||December 1, 2016||US$650||US$725|
|*Includes US$100 in partial payment fees.|
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.