The Fundraising Leadership BootCamp: Evolving from Good to Great
May 20, 2013
Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch, Arizona
This challenging session will explore the key issues that a nonprofit CEO must address to ensure organizational and fundraising success –transformation, leadership and change.
- Emotional Intelligence in Leadership: This module explores how notions of leadership are evolving away from simplistic command and control and towards Emotional Intelligence-based leadership. You'll have the opportunity to assess your own Emotional Intelligence through a 360 degree questionnaire.
- Taking Charge of Change: Managing change is a key factor in organizational transformation and in producing extraordinary fundraising results. This module will look at how to identify effective change processes – assessing your personal and organizational readiness for change.
- Good to Great: This new module will look at how to apply the "Good to Great" model developed by Jim Collins to your nonprofit- creating powerful transformation processes that will improve your results - in fund-raising and in service delivery
- A framework to transform your organization’s performance
- Tools and techniques to re-imagine success
- Insights into your personal leadership style
Questions? Contact the AFP Professional Advancement Division at email@example.com or 703-519-8494.