AFP Aloha Chapter: AFP Planning to Keep Your Donors Workshop-Maui, 8am-12pm, Maui Memorial Medical Center, WailukuMarch 25, 2013
Develop a donor retention plan based on proven research techniques. Topics covered include:
- Why organizations lose donors and money
- How keeping donors increases fundraising success
- Determining the effectiveness of fundraising efforts
- Developing a successful donor retention plan
- A tool you can use even if you don't have access to donor software
This four-hour workshop presented by Sarah Tenney, CFRE, includes small group work on a fictional case study based on real data, making the learning experience both substantive and enjoyable.