AFP OH, Greater Cincinnati Chapter: AudioconferenceSeptember 4, 2013
"Raising Support from Millennials: How To Raise Support From Young Donors"
Speaker: Derrick Feldmann
12:30 - 1:00 pm, Registration
1:00 - 2:30 pm, Presentation
Interact For Health, Choice Care Room, 3805 Edwards Road, Suite 500, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45209
Members – Free, Non-Members - $20.00
To register, simply click on the email link and let us know to count you in for this event (please include your contact information or email signature). Thanks!
*Your reservation is a financial commitment.
Using research from over 10,000 Millennials (age 20-30), Derrick will guide you through what motivates Millennials to give to nonprofit organizations. He will discuss how to create customized campaigns and engagement programs to raise awareness and support from Millennials through online, direct mail, email, and event based approaches.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will:
- Have a better understanding of how Millennials interact with organizations.
- What research has shown about Millennial fundraising trends.
- How organizations can effectively market campaigns to Millennials.
- How organizations can stand out from others in order to retain their Millennial following.
- Fundraisers at all levels
- Nonprofit professionals
- Representatives from organizations with a potential Millennial donor base.
- Representatives from organizations who want to learn more about how to approach Millennial donors.
About the Presenter:
As CEO, Derrick Feldmann provides overall leadership for Achieve. He is responsible for providing strategy to clients, overseeing the creative development of client work, and leading the full execution of fundraising efforts for clients. He leads the research team on the Millenial Impact - a project to understand Millennial engagement in the nonprofit sector. When not working closely with Achieve clients, he is a speaker and author on the latest trends in fundraising, online engagement, and Millennials. Derrick is the author of Cause for Change - The How and Why of Millennial Nonprofit Engagement published by Jossey Bass.