AFP NY, Western New York Chapter: 30th Anniversary National Philanthropy Day Celebration LuncheonNovember 15, 2017
RESERVE SEATS AND TABLE BELOW
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
11:30 a.m. registration
12:00 to 1:30 p.m. lunch and program
Salvatore's Italian Gardens
6461 Transit Rd, Depew, NY
- Outstanding Philanthropist: The Garvey Family, founders of Kevin Guest House
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser: Cynthia Schwartz
- Outstanding Philanthropic Foundation: Bison Children’s Scholarship Fund
- Outstanding Philanthropic Corporation: Modern Corporation
- Outstanding Philanthropic Small Business (25 employees or less): Sinatra & Co. Real Estate
- Outstanding Philanthropic Media: Janet Snyder & Nicholas Picholas of Kiss 98.5 Radio
- Outstanding Young Philanthropist (18 years of age or younger): Mason Wille
- Rising Star Professional Fundraiser: Kate Heidinger
Reserve your seats and tables online, below
RESERVE INDIVIDUAL LUNCHEON SEATS ONLINE
To reserve between one and nine seats, please use this option.
- Enter the name and email of the first attendee
- "Add to cart"
- Opt to "continue shopping"
- Enter the name and email of the next attendee, and so on.
Distinguished Honoree Program
The 2017 Distinguished Honoree submission period has closed. We hope that you will consider recognizing an honoree in 2018.
Event Sponsorship and Program Book
The 2017 sponsorship and program book ad submission period has closed. Thank you for your interest; we hope that you will consider supporting National Philanthropy Day in 2018.
To pay for existing sponsorship or program book ad commitments by credit/debit card, please call the WNY Chapter Office at 716-887-2655.
Click here for 2015 coverage from WKBW.