The Nonprofit Management & Leadership Program's annual Fundraising InstituteJune 16 - 19, 2014
The Nonprofit Management & Leadership Program's annual Fundraising Institute has trained hundreds of development officers, staff and volunteers from around the region and across the state over the last decade. The Fundraising Institute provides the most up-to-date information on current fundraising practices and ideas.
Six sessions over four days including:
- Grant Research: An Introduction to Data Resources and Grant Prospect Research
- Social Media Strategy and Tactics for Nonprofit Communications
- Successful Grant Writing
- Mastering Federal Grants
- Planning and Managing Successful Special Events
- Developing Policies and Procedures: What You Need and How You Use Them
The Nonprofit Management & Leadership Program’s 2014 Fundraising Institute will offer new topics as well as updates to our popular grant writing and fundraising research classes. Participants can enroll in one or more sessions with a discount for registration for all the classes.
- Register online for individual modules. Fees listed in course descriptions below.
- Register online for all 6 sessions for just $350
For more information, call the Nonprofit Management and Leadership Program at (314) 516-6378.