AFP OH, Northwest Chapter: April 2014 AFP Luncheon and ProgramApril 23, 2014
AFP OH, Northwest Chapter: April 2014 AFP Luncheon and Program
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM (EST), Toledo Club
April Topic: Philanthropic Practice of Millennials
A panel of millennials will be present to field questions regarding their giving patterns, volunteer service and general philanthropic tendencies. Thought starters will include:
• How do you find things to support? Are they necessarily non-profits?
• What type of impact are you trying to make?
• Do you set aside time throughout the year for volunteering?
• How should a non-profit, looking for your support, draw you in?
• What mode of communication is preferred?
• Do you provide your email address/cell number when searching sites for information?
Guests are encouraged to bring questions!
Melissa Noe - Freeman - Baldwin Wallace College. Currently Assistant Vice President – Commercial Treasury Management Officer at Fifth Third Bank
Ben Treece - Miami (FL) 2009; Partner at Treece investments
Dock Treece - Miami (FL) 2008; Partner at Treece investments
Bruce Douglas - Case Western 2010; Project Coordinator at the Douglas Company
Mike Schmidt - The Ohio State University 2011; Manager of Rental/Lease Operations and a Fleet Salesmen for Ed Schmidt Auto
Danielle Jones - The University of Toledo 2012 & 2007; Director of Marketing and Development, Toledo Area Humane Society
Please note: Reservations are required for this program and luncheon. To register, please visit:
SAVE THE DATE!
May Program: Wednesday, May 28; Speaker Kim Sidwell, United Way of Greater Toledo
June Program: Wednesday, June 25