AFP MA, Western Chapter: Offer Extended to October 4 to register for a Season's PassOctober 4, 2013
Western MA Chapter 2012-13 Season's Pass Registration
for AFP Members Only!
Gear up for Victory!!
Offer extended! Valid through October 4! Save $55! Act now!
$100 per pass -- attend one event for free plus get one free guest event admission
• Includes fivemeetings PLUS teleconference ($115 value for members)
• Includes one free guest event admission during the season (a $40 value for non-member)
• 2013 Philanthropy Day Awards Luncheon (November 13) is not included in pass
• Convenient pre-payment for the entire year (monthly RSVP required)
• Free guest event admission for one colleague during the season (not including National Philanthropy Day Awards Luncheon)
• Transferable to a colleague if you are unable to attend any of the events, not including NPD.
The Season's Pass Program is for meeting attendance and is not for membership in the chapter or AFP National. You must be a current member of Association of Fundraising Professionals in order to participate in this pass program. Not a member? Click here for information on becoming a member: Not sure? Contact chapter administrator, Karen Blinderman.
- October 30 – More about Grants! featuring Deborah Koch, Springfield Technical Community College
- November 13 – National Philanthropy Day Awards Luncheon (held at The Log Cabin, Holyoke)
- December 11 – Accountability & Ethics Can Make or Break Your Organization, AFP International Webinar (held at WNEU, Springfield, bring your own lunch)
- January 29 – Making the Ask, featuring Laurie Herrick and Beth Spong, RAINMAKER Consulting
- February 26 -- First Raise Visibility, Then Raise Dollars featuring The Creative - Ruth Griggs, Janice Beetle and Maureen Scanlon
- April 30 – Effective Nonprofit Leadership featuring Melissa Morris Olson, Bay Path College
- May 28 – Engaging Young Constituencies featuring Alfonso Santaniello, the Creative Strategy Group