*New* All Your Educational, Leadership and Development Resources in One Place - Introducing the AFP Online Knowledge Center!
We know you're a busy fundraising professional who demands the best. That's why AFP has created the new AFP Online Knowledge Center to be your one-stop, trusted source for all your educational, leadership and development resources! In the OKC you will find e-learning courses and webinars, conference recordings, toolkits and reports, audience-centered events and programs, and more! Take a look today and build your career!
The AFP Professional Development Plan for Fundraisers (Updated November 2012)
AFP's professional advancement programs and courses give every professional, no matter what level of experience they have, the opportunity to enrich their skills and add to their knowledge base.
To help guide your fundraising career, the associations has created the AFP Professional Development Plan for Fundraisers (available as printable and interactive pdf or word doc). This is a comprehensive map that details your career needs based on years of experience. The Plan is interactive - simply click on a product or course in the guide to learn more. Questions? Send us a message at email@example.com.
AFP Educational and Development Opportunities
• AFP 2013 Conference - San Diego Recordings Now Available!
• AFP Webinar/Audioconference Schedules: 2013
• View and register for 2012-2013 Webinars/Audioconferences online
• AFP/Rice Development & Finance Symposium (6/11-12, 2013)
• Information about the AFP Faculty Training Academy
• Minor changes made to the CFRE International Exam
• AFP Leadership Society Member Meets with Fundraisers in Kenya
AFP Course Offerings and Other Programs:
• *new* AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising eLearning Course Now Available!
• AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course
• AFP CFRE Review Course
• First Course Online Independent Study
• The Professional Development in Fundraising Diploma - (AFP/Tecnologico de Monterrey)
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to AFP Members
• AFP Think Tanks on Fundraising Research
• Order 2011 Conference Recordings: Word | PDF
For more information, please contact the Professional Advancement Coordinator - Direct: 703.519.8494 or Toll Free: 800.666.3863; Email: ProAdv@afpnet.org.
Featured ProgramThe Fundraising Leadership BootCamp: Evolving from Good to Great
(May 20, 2013 )
This challenging session will explore the key issues that a nonprofit CEO must address to ensure organizational and fundraising success –transformation, leadership and change.
More Professional Development Resources
AFP Affiliate Library Program
AFP Learning Center
AFP Research, Statistics and Reports
Marketplace and Bookstore
Resource Center Materials
Resources for Educators
AFP Information Exchange
AFP Fund Development Series
AFP Ready Reference Series
Latest Professional Development NewsFund Development contracting or consulting services Request for Proposal for services AFP Foundation for Philanthropy - Canada
AFP Foundation for Philanthropy - Canada is expanding its fundraising to new, aligned prospective donors who have an interest in supporting the charitable and non-profit sector in Canada. To support this growth, the Foundation is seeking supplemental contract or consulting support for its major gifts program in support of its special initiatives.
The AFP Ottawa Chapter Celebrates Growth Through Organizational Memberships
(May 21, 2013) Learn how the AFP Ottawa Chapter is recruiting new AFP members under the category of “organizational membership”.
The AFP Ottawa Chapter Celebrates Growth Through Organizational Membership
Learn how the AFP Ottawa Chapter is recruiting new AFP members under the category of “organizational membership”.