AFP Nonprofit Organizational Membership
Demonstrate Your Organization's Commitment to Ethical Fundraising
AFP’s Nonprofit Organizational Memberships champion effective and ethical fundraising, promote philanthropy and charitable giving and grow the fundraising profession. A Nonprofit Organizational Membership will provide long-term value to the profession through broader representation in our public policy initiatives. Nonprofit Organizational Membership also brings public recognition of an organization’s commitment to foster ethical standards and professionalism in fundraising.
- Organization must subscribe to the AFP Code of Ethical Principals and Standards to promote the Donor Bill of Rights to all donors.
- Organization Board of Directors must endorse the use of the Code of Ethical Principals and Standards.
- Membership is offered to an individually incorporated entity.
Your Large Nonprofit Organizational Membership Benefits
Designated Professional members as part of your Nonprofit Organizational Membership receive all AFP member benefits provided:
- Access to AFP Member Gateway
- Advancing Philanthropy (digital or print)
- Advocacy – Legislative, Regulatory and Media Relations Updates
- AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
- AFP Online Communities
- AFP Resource Center (Library) online and on the phone
- AFP eWire (weekly electronic newsletter)
- FREE access to AFP Career Center
- FREE AFP Ready Reference Series PDFs
- FREE Information Exchange papers and online Hot Topics
- Guidelines to the AFP Code of Ethical Principals and Standards
- Job Seekers Toolkit
- Member assistance (800-666-3863) phone line
- National Philanthropy Day®
- New Member Welcome Kit
- Online Membership Directory
- And many more!
Discounts for Designated Professional Members:
- Advanced Certified Fundraising Executives Program (ACFRE)
- AFP Bookstore (Members get 20%-30% off)
- AFP CFRE Review Course
- AFP Chapter meetings
- AFP Educational Seminars
- AFP Fundamentals in Fundraising Course and AFP Fundamentals in Fundraising eLearning Course
- AFP International Conference on Fundraising (over 40% off)
- AFP/SSIR Nonprofit Management Institute (25% off)
- AFP Webinar series (current and on-demand)
- CFRE Professional Certification Program
Interested in learning more or starting the process toward the Nonprofit Organizational Membership? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to send a request to/start a conversation with an AFP representative!
You can also download the Nonprofit Organizational Membership Brochure, which includes an application form at the end.