AFP: Associate Membership
If you provide products and services to the fundraising profession, you are an essential resource partner for our members. We value your contributions, and invite you to become an AFP Associate Member. Through membership, you will increase your contacts with our membership throughout the year, and boost your visibility at the International Conference. As an Associate Member, you also:
- Signify your commitment to the fundraising profession.
- Receive our monthly newsletter as well as our journal, Advancing Philanthropy, to stay current with trends in the profession.
- Gain access to the members-only section of our website.
- Research your clients with free use of the AFP Resource Center.
- Receive valuable discounts on AFP offerings, insurance, travel programs, and more!
Membership in AFP is on an individual basis. Associates, like all members, must sign support of our Code of Ethical Principles and Standards. As an individual member, you will represent your organization and the value it can bring to the fundraising profession.
Local chapters are the cornerstone of the Association of Fundraising Professionals. Membership in your local chapter is the best way to reach fundraising professionals in your area. Local membership can result in more contacts, more clients, more referrals, and ultimately, more business!
You will reap many benefits from AFP Associate Membership. Membership proves that you support the profession and share a commitment to ethical standards of business. Don't miss this opportunity to be an insider on the fast track with the world's largest community of fundraising professionals! You'll be glad you did!
Your Associate Membership Benefits
Associate members receive many electronic benefits including:
- Access to AFP Member Gateway
- Advancing Philanthropy (digital or print)
- Advocacy – Legislative, Regulatory and Media Relations Updates
- AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
- AFP's Online Communities
- AFP Resource Center (Library) online and on the phone
- AFP eWire (weekly electronic newsletter)
- FREE access to AFP Career Center
- FREE AFP Ready Reference Series PDFs
- FREE Information Exchange papers and online Hot Topics
- AFP Code of Ethical Principals and Standards
- Donor Bill of Rights
- Job Seekers Toolkit
- Member assistance (800-666-3863) phone line
- National Philanthropy Day®
- New Member Welcome Kit
- Online Membership Directory
- AFP Internship Tool Kit
- 2014 AFP Compensation & Benefits Study
- Nonprofit Research Collaborative Survey
- Latest Member News
- Consultants and Resource Directory
- Virtual New Member Kit
- Price Advantages-AFP Services & Products
- Make a Gift
- And many more!
Discounts for Associate Members: