AFP Foundation for Philanthropy - Canada: Alpha Society, A Sustaining Monthly Giving Program
January 9, 2013
The AFP Foundation for Philanthropy - Canada is committed to offering reliable, up-to-date fundraising methods through its own internal development initiatives. That commitment has resulted in the establishment of the Alpha Society, an electronic funds transfer (EFT) sustaining monthly giving program by which members support the Canadian Foundation's Annual Fund and its key component, the Every Member Campaign.
The Foundation's EFT sustaining giving program benefits the organization and its busy supporters alike with:
- Convenience: No more checks to write, no monthly reminders to send. This saves donor time and reduces printing and postage costs.
- Predictable income: The Canadian Foundation is guaranteed funds every month, leading to better planning and program development.
- Timeliness: Members know their gifts will always be on time; their gifts go to work immediately, improving the Canadian Foundation's cash management.
Sign up today! To enroll in the AFP Foundation for Philanthropy - Canada's Alpha Society:
- fill out the writeable Annual Giving form in Adobe Acrobat and print out the completed form
- fill out and print the Payor's Authorization form
- mail the two enrollment forms found under Attachments, below. For more information, contact the Canadian Foundation:
AFP Canada Office
260 King Street East
Toronto, ON M5A 4L5
Related AFP ResourcesAFP Foundation for Philanthropy – Canada Funds New Research for the Profession
Foundation Celebrates Strategic Successes in The Steward
Number of Charitable Gifts of $1 Million-plus From Individuals Fell in 2008
AFP Foundation Takes Fundraising to New Heights
AFP Foundation Receives Grant for 2008 Think Tank