AFP Foundations for Philanthropy:
United States | Canada | Mexico
About the Foundations
The AFP Foundations for Philanthropy enhance philanthropy and volunteerism through programs of education, research, and service that benefit those who lead, serve and support nonprofit institutions. The purpose of the Foundation is to generate resources for strategic initiatives that advance fundraising worldwide.
AFP Foundation for Philanthropy – United States
Thanks to the cooperative efforts of your chapter, our collaborative BE the CAUSE Campaign has raised $367,773 in gifts and pledges from 3,447 donors as of December 5, 2016. This represents 73% of the Foundation’s $500,000 goal.
In 2016, your gift will help support the AFP Foundation’s planning phase of the New Faces of Fundraising expansion in North America.
"Over the next few years, New Faces of Fundraising will increase the number of fundraisers from diverse communities and fill the pipeline with new, nonprofit professionals as Baby Boomers retire. Fostering inclusion will empower emerging fundraisers, strengthen the philanthropic culture of local communities; and transform giving across North America."
Susan Earl Hosbach, CFRE
Chair, AFP Foundation for Philanthropy
Chapter IMPACT Campaign
The AFP Foundation for Philanthropy is pleased to launch the 2016 Chapter IMPACT Campaign and ask your chapter to get involved.
We’re excited to provide your chapter with the opportunity to make a chapter-directed gift that supports one of the strategic initiatives that mean the most to your members.
Download your pledge form today!
As of December 7, 94 chapters have donated a total of $50,444 to the Chapter IMPACT Campaign. All gifts and pledge payments must be postmarked and/or received by December 31, 2016, to count towards the 2016 Chapter IMPACT campaign.
• The Steward Newsletter: Fall 2015 | Spring 2015 | Fall 2014 | Spring 2014 | Fall 2013 | Spring 2013 | Fall 2012 | Spring 2012 | Archives
• BE the CAUSE Campaign Update Email: Nov. 2016 | Oct. 2016 | Sept. 2016
• AFP Annual Reports: 2014 | 2013 | 2012
• AFP 2014 Donor Survey Special Report
Forms and Documents
• AFP Foundation Donor and Chapter Forms
• Omega Circle Declaration of Intent (Planned Giving)
• Leadership Society Acceptance Form (10K Cumulative & Annual Gift)
• Alpha Society Pledge Form (Recurring gifts)
• 2016 Diverse Communities Scholarship Donors
• 2016 Chapter IMPACT Campaign Donors
• 2016 100 Percent Chapter Board Participation
• Champions Circle Members
• Leadership Society Members
• Omega Circle Donors
Special thanks to Ruffalo Noel Levitz for implementing the annual fund calling program pro bono for nine years!
Premier Foundation Sponsor
How to Give to the AFP Foundations for Philanthropy
Thank you for supporting the AFP Foundations for Philanthropy through the BE the CAUSE Campaign. Your gift will make a difference by helping the Foundation generate the resources needed to fund strategic initiatives that advice ethical and effective fundraising.