AFP's LinkedIn Discussion Groups & Online Communities
Join AFP’s LinkedIn Discussion Groups & Online Communities and starting sharing your knowledge with - and learning from! - your colleagues. See below for all your options!
Related: For guidance on social media practices for fundraising professionals and organizations, please visit AFP's Social Media Guidelines: Ethical, Safe and Effective Practical Standards.
Here are just some of our active Discussion Groups:
• On Fundraising Group (This replaces the former "Open Forum" AFP Email List )
• African American Affinity Group (This replaces the former "African-American Community" AFP Email List )
• Young Professional Group
• Small Nonprofit Group
• Diversity and Inclusion Group
• Leadership Academy Group
We welcome your involvement in the LinkedIn Discussion Groups and hope you will gain some useful insight from your fellow colleagues in the fundraising community. However, here are a few rules we would like everyone to follow to ensure an enriched experience.
• The AFP Linkedin Discussion Groups are not for promotion of products and/or services. They are for the discussion of issues relevant to fundraising professionals only.
• No job postings in our Discussion Groups. If you would like to post a job to AFP members, please go to jobs.afpnet.org.
• Any educational program or event may be deleted at our discretion if in conflict with a similar AFP event. Click here to see a list of our events.
• Inappropriate or content not relevent to fundraising may be deleted. We ask that members of this group self police these guidelines.
Thank you for being a part of the AFP LinkedIn Community! If are interested in AFP setting up a new LinkedIn Discussion Group, let us know - email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AFP - http://www.facebook.com/AFPFan
AFP Canada - http://www.facebook.com/AFPCanadaFan
AFP Fundraising Conference - http://www.facebook.com/AFPConferenceFan
National Philanthropy Day - https://www.facebook.com/NationalPhilanthropyDay
@AFPIHQ - https://twitter.com/AFPIHQ
@AFPMikeGeiger - https://twitter.com/AFPMikeGeiger
@AFPNPD - https://twitter.com/AFPNPD
#afpfc - https://twitter.com/search?q=%23afpfc&src=typd
#afpeeps - https://twitter.com/search?q=%23afpeeps&src=typd
#npdlove - https://twitter.com/search?q=%23npdlove&src=typd
AFP TV - http://www.youtube.com/user/AFPIHQ
AFP Vimeo - https://vimeo.com/afpihq
Related AFP ResourcesAFP Foundation for Philanthropy – Canada: Moving Fundraising and Philanthropy Forward With Your Help
A Letter From AFP Canadian Council Chair Vivian Smith, CFRE
What it means to be a member
"Dean" of American Fundraising Brakeley Jr. Dies at Age 93