Join AFP: Associate Membership
January 1, 2009
If you provide products and services to the fundraising profession, you are an essential resource partner for our members. We value your contributions, and invite you to become an AFP Associate Member. Through membership, you will increase your contacts with our membership throughout the year, and boost your visibility at the International Conference. As an Associate Member, you also:
- Signify your commitment to the fundraising profession.
- Receive our monthly newsletter as well as our journal, Advancing Philanthropy, to stay current with trends in the profession.
- Gain access to the members-only section of our website.
- Research your clients with free use of the AFP Resource Center.
- Receive valuable discounts on AFP offerings, insurance, travel programs, and more!
Membership in AFP is on an individual basis. Associates, like all members, must sign support of our Code of Ethical Principles and Standards. As an individual member, you will represent your organization and the value it can bring to the fundraising profession.
Local chapters are the cornerstone of the Association of Fundraising Professionals. Membership in your local chapter is the best way to reach fundraising professionals in your area. Local membership can result in more contacts, more clients, more referrals, and ultimately, more business!
You will reap many benefits from AFP Associate Membership. Membership proves that you support the profession and share a commitment to ethical standards of business. Don't miss this opportunity to be an insider on the fast track with the world's largest community of fundraising professionals! You'll be glad you did!
Click on Join AFP to join the largest community of professional fundraisers in the world!