AFP Chapter Website Program: Project Timeline
November 6, 2017
AFP is committed to delivering your new AFP Chapter Website Program sites in a timely and efficient manner. While like with any project there might be unexpected delays, below is a quick overview of the anticipated development and delivery schedule:
- July 27, 2017: AFP Chapter Website Program Overview Call/Webinar
- August 28, 2017: AFP Chapter Website Participation Intent Form Due to IHQ
- October 2017: Template Delivery and Chapter Sites Build-out
- November 2, 2017: AFP Chapter Website Program Update Call/Webinar
- November - December 2017: Review Current Sites, Preparation & Training
- December 2017 - February 2018: Chapter Sites Build-out
- March 2018: Launch New Chapter Sites
Any changes or delays to this schedule will be communicated to chapters immediately. In addition, please keep in mind the timely success of this project will require the mutual understanding of all expectations and the commitment of both sides to the achievement of all required work by indicated deadlines.
To see a more detailed version of this timeline, please visit The AFP Chapter Website Program page.
Related AFP ResourcesNPD Sample Documents -- Sponsorship Materials (AFP Greater Cleveland Chapter)
Chamberlain Scholarship Recipients Represent Canada at AFPIFC
Chapter Boards Lead by Example in Achieving 100 Percent Chapter Board Participation
Cape Breton Island Seeks a Chapter of Its Own, While Okanagan Chapter Soars