How to Access Your Chapter Tally Reports
February 26, 2015
Instructions for Accessing the Chapter Tally Report:
- Go to www.afpnet.org (DO NOT LOG IN YET)
- From the home page at the top of the screen, click on “My AFP Profile”
- Scroll down to green box with heading: Foundation Development Chair
- Click on “Chapter Tally Report”
- You need to put in your specific chapter code for user name and password – CHAPTERCODEBTC Enter username and password (CHAPTERCODEBTC), both username and password the same - all in caps – case sensitive). EXAMPLE: HH1BTC – if you do not know your chapter code, please contact the Foundation.
- “2015” will appear in the box (or enter year for required report) and click “Continue.” The Chapter Tally Report will load at this point (you may need to give it a few seconds to load).
IMPORTANT: If report doesn’t appear, be sure to allow pop-ups or disable popup blockers. NOTE: each browser has a different method for disabling popups
If a problem remains with accessing your Chapter Tally Report, please contact Lori Gusdorf at (703) 519-8449 or email@example.com.
Related AFP ResourcesChamberlain Scholarship Recipients Represent Canada at AFPIFC
Chapter Boards Lead by Example in Achieving 100 Percent Chapter Board Participation
Cape Breton Island Seeks a Chapter of Its Own, While Okanagan Chapter Soars
New Chapter Formed In British Columbia
Raising the Next Bunch of Diverse Fundraisers