Chapter Scholarship Chair
August 9, 2018
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES OF THE SCHOLARSHIP CHAIR
- Sample Job Description - AFP Silicon Valley Position Description
2. 2019 AFP Chamberlain Scholarship Program
- 2018 Chamberlain Scholars Picture
- Ralph E. Chamberlain, CFRE Bio
- Chamberlain Scholarship Guidelines
- Tips for Marketing the AFP Chamberlain Scholarship to your Chapter
- Sample Press Release for Chamberlain Scholarship
- Sample Chamberlain Application Form
- 2019 Chamberlain Scholarship Recipient Submission Form - Due to IHQ by Oct. 31, 2018
3. Diverse Communities Scholarship - due October 31, 2017
- The mission of the AFP Diverse Communities Conference Scholarship Fund is to help ensure that AFP programs are inclusive and supportive of diversity-related issues and concerns, to provide financial support for activities that increase understanding and awareness of diversity issues within AFP, and to provide financial assistance for professional development for AFP members who self-identify as coming from a diverse community and/or who are employed by grassroots organizations that primarily serve diverse populations. AFP is able to offer $1,500 scholarships ($595 conference fee + $905 for travel expenses) for each selected scholar.
4. Collegiate Scholarships
5. Chapter Scholar Program
AFP chapters awarding additional scholarships to the International Fundraising Conference are able to utilize the early bird rate past the deadline by submitting a chapter scholar. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
6. Samples From Other Chapters
- AFP Greater Louisville Chapter Scholarship Program
- AFP Central Florida Chapter Scholarship Program
- AFP Greater Atlanta Chapter Membership Scholarship - Guidelines | Application
- AFP Greater Houston Chapter Scholarship Program
Please contact email@example.com with any additional questions.