Foundation Development Chair
February 9, 2018
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. DUTIES OF THE FDC CHAIR
2. BE THE CAUSE CAMPAIGN
- New! 2018 BE the CAUSE Campaign Webinar Recording
- Chapter Toolkit (BE the CAUSE Campaign Materials)
- BE the CAUSE Impact
- Tiered, Cooperative Annual Fund Distribution Model
- Planning Tool - Blank | Sample
- 100 Percent Board Participation Form
- BE the CAUSE Pledge Form
- Leadership Society Acceptance Form
- Leadership Academy Pledge Form
- Alpha Society Recurring Gift Form
- Omega Circle Declaration of Intent Form
- Donor Pin Supply Order Form
- Chapter Impact Campaign Pledge Form
- Canadian Every Member Campaign Pledge Form - English | French
3. HOW TO ACCESS CHAPTER TALLY REPORT (For AFP Chapter officers and leaders ONLY)
- Go to afpnet.org (Internet Explorer seems to work best to generate chapter tally reports, but other browsers may be used as well).
- Enter your chapter’s BTC specific username and password login.
- From the home page at the top of the screen, click on “My AFP Profile”
- Scroll down to green box with heading “Foundation Development Chair”
- Click on “Chapter Tally Report”
- “2018” will appear in the box (or enter year for required report); click “Continue.” The Chapter Tally Report will load at this point (give it a few seconds to load).
IMPORTANT: If the report does not appear, you may need to temporarily allow pop-ups or disable popup blockers for this specific website.
NOTE: each browser has a different method for disabling popups.
If you need assistance accessing your Chapter Tally Report, please contact Shayna Camp, Foundation Development Coordinator at (703) 519-8470 or email@example.com