Forming a New AFP Chapter
January 23, 2014
AFP is a growing organization adding several new chapters each year. If you have interest in forming a chapter, please consider the following;
• If no AFP chapter exists to serve the fundraising professionals in a particular city or region;
• If an existing chapter has grown so large that its leadership wishes to organize a “spin-off” chapter;
• If the metropolitan area which one chapter already serves is so sprawling that it could adequately support an additional chapter;
• If a local fundraising group already exists and wishes to affiliate with AFP; or
• If a group of fundraising executives feels their needs would be better served by having a chapter that is more local.
If you believe there is an opportunity to form a chapter in your area after reviewing the above considerations, please contact the Chapter Services Department at AFP by sending an email to Chapter.Services@afpnet.org or by calling (800) 666-3863.
Related AFP ResourcesAFP Member Testimonials
How To Get Big Donations—Through Your iPhone!
National Philanthropy Day® Takes the World & Blogosphere by Storm
National Philanthropy Day® to Feature Countdown to Impact Challenge
Leading Charities and Fundraisers in Calgary to Discuss Philanthropy and Community Response to Flooding