Foundation Development Chair
February 9, 2018
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. DUTIES OF THE FDC CHAIR
2. BE THE CAUSE CAMPAIGN
- New! 2018 BE the CAUSE Campaign Webinar Recording
- Chapter Toolkit (BE the CAUSE Campaign Materials)
- BE the CAUSE Impact
- Tiered, Cooperative Annual Fund Distribution Model
- Planning Tool - Blank | Sample
- 100 Percent Board Participation Form
- BE the CAUSE Pledge Form
- Leadership Society Acceptance Form
- Leadership Academy Pledge Form
- Alpha Society Recurring Gift Form
- Omega Circle Declaration of Intent Form
- Donor Pin Supply Order Form
- Chapter Impact Campaign Pledge Form
- Canadian Every Member Campaign Pledge Form - English | French
3. HOW TO ACCESS CHAPTER TALLY REPORT (For AFP Chapter officers and leaders ONLY)
- Go to afpnet.org (Internet Explorer seems to work best to generate chapter tally reports, but other browsers may be used as well).
- Enter your chapter’s BTC specific username and password login.
- From the home page at the top of the screen, click on “My AFP Profile”
- Scroll down to green box with heading “Foundation Development Chair”
- Click on “Chapter Tally Report”
- “2018” will appear in the box (or enter year for required report); click “Continue.” The Chapter Tally Report will load at this point (give it a few seconds to load).
IMPORTANT: If the report does not appear, you may need to temporarily allow pop-ups or disable popup blockers for this specific website.
NOTE: each browser has a different method for disabling popups.
If you need assistance accessing your Chapter Tally Report, please contact Shayna Camp, Foundation Development Coordinator at (703) 519-8470 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Related AFP ResourcesAttention Collegiate Chapters: Partner with The Financial Awareness Foundation in April and Beyond
Chamberlain Scholarship Recipients Represent Canada at AFPIFC
Chapter Boards Lead by Example in Achieving 100 Percent Chapter Board Participation
Cape Breton Island Seeks a Chapter of Its Own, While Okanagan Chapter Soars
New Chapter Formed In British Columbia