Foundation Development Chair
February 14, 2017
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. DUTIES OF THE FDC CHAIR
2. BE THE CAUSE CAMPAIGN
- Tiered, Cooperative Annual Fund Distribution Model
- Planning Tool - Blank | Sample
- 100 Percent Board Participation Form
- BE the CAUSE Campaign Materials
- BE the CAUSE Pledge Form
- Leadership Society Acceptance Form
- Alpha Society Recurring Gift Form
- Donor Pin Supply Order Form
- Board Campaign Pledge Form
- Canadian Every Member Campaign Pledge Form - English | French
3. HOW TO ACCESS CHAPTER TALLY REPORTS
- Go to www.afpnet.org
- From the home page at the top of the screen, click on “My AFP Profile”
- Scroll down to green box with heading “Foundation Development Chair”
- Click on “Chapter Tally Report”
- Enter your specific chapter code for user name and password. Contact Shayna Camp at (703) 519-8470 or email@example.com if you do not have your chapter code.
- “2017” will appear in the box (or enter year for required report); click “Continue.” The Chapter Tally Report will load at this point (give it a few seconds to load).
IMPORTANT: If the report does not appear, you may need to allow pop-ups or disable popup blockers. NOTE: each browser has a different method for disabling popups
If a problem remains with accessing your Chapter Tally Report, please contact Shayna Camp at (703) 519-8470 or firstname.lastname@example.org.