Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
January 21, 2015 —
National Philanthropy Day Every Day
January 07, 2015 —
Happy New Year!
December 22, 2014 —
Worth Fighting For
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
BREAKING NEWS: We interrupt our regularly scheduled program for this important announcement from the AFP Chair and Immediate Past Chair. This message is brought to you by the AFP International Fundraising Conference (advance deadline Jan 30th)—Register NOW!
• AFP's National Philanthropy Day Honors: Nominate Now | Learn More
• Call for Research Papers in Canada
• New Special Events FAQ and Online Resources
• AFP Board Approves New Format for the Code of Ethical Principles
• Winter Advancing Philanthropy: How to Build a Philanthropic Culture
• Improve the Form 990: Take the Questionnaire and Help AFP Advise the IRS
• Tax Reform Efforts Starting in Congress
• Charitable Giving, Retention Levels Increasing, Reaching Near Pre-Recession Levels
• Save Date: 3rd Annual AFP/Rice Development & Finance Symposium June 9-10
• Learn Your Fundraising Personality Type, Work with Donors More Effectively
• Isabel Allende to Speak at 2015 International Fundraising Conference
• Calling All Artists, Poets and Photographers: Show at the AFP Conference!
• 2015 Chapter Accord Materials Are Now Available!
• New AFP Foundation Report Provides Benchmarks for Charity Special Events
• Giving USA 2014: 30 Percent Discount for AFP Members!
• This Week's Top Ten: Helping Volunteers Fall in Love with the Mission
• Technology: Fundraisers and Donors Not Yet on the Same Page
• Register Now for 2015 AFP Webinars/Audioconference
• Three Free Tools to Help You Increase Donations This Holiday Season
• The Power of Sponsorship
• 2014 Fundraising Technology Trends Study
• Tax Incentives Worldwide Help Increase Charitable Donations Says New Global Study
• 5 Questions to Ask Before Buying Online Donation Processing Software
• Giving Your Fundraising a Boost: Register for AFP’s International Conference
• Get FIT and Improve Your Fundraising: The FEP’s Fundraising Fitness Test
• Crowdfunding: Part 1: Fundraising Fad Turned Staple | Part 2: How to Crowd Surf
• AFP Info Exchange Paper: The Role Of Annual Giving Societies In Your Organization
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
- This Week's
- AFP 2015 Conference
- AFP/Rice Development
& Finance Symposium
- AFP Webinar
February 04, 2015 - AFP DE, Brandywine Chapter: Networking Lunch
February 04, 2015 - AFP IN, Indiana Chapter: AFP-IC Brown Bag
February 04, 2015 - Networking & Knowledge Breakfast
March 29-31, 2014
Fundraising is about you. That’s why in 2015 AFP’s International Fundraising Conference is changing to focus on one thing—you. No fundraiser is alike, just like no cause or fundraising campaign is alike. Fundraising is about what you want it to be—what you want to focus on and where you want to take your career, your sector and your imagination.
Where will Fundraising take you in 2015? Hopefully to Baltimore, to the world’s largest gathering of professionals dedicated to building the charitable sector – "The International Fundraising Conference."
June 9-10, 2015
Nonprofit organizations have the opportunity to create strategic advantage by developing a strong relationship between their fundraising and finance functions. This symposium is designed to explore the dynamics of having these two offices collaborate, resulting in better-informed business decisions for their organizations. Senior advancement officers and CFOs will share their experiences and strategies for effective management, and participants will learn more about the complexities of both roles. Fundraisers, chief finance officers, vice presidents, executive directors, investment professionals and board members will all benefit from gaining more insight into how fiscal roles can create stability for their organizations.
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
Creating a Culture of Philanthropy!
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!