Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
July 09, 2014 —
An Increase in Giving...But Fair Warning Needed
June 08, 2014 —
Leadership Through Change
May 14, 2014 —
The Salary Gender Gap
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
• New Release: The 2014 Special Events Report
• 2015 Skystone Partners Prize for Research on Fundraising and Philanthropy
• AFP Hails NY Case Settlement, Encourages Donors to Take Wise Giving Steps
• Study Links Charity Fundraising Results to Annual Fund Campaigns
• New AFP Foundation Report Provides Benchmarks for Charity Special Events
• Help Nominate Leaders for the AFP Canadian Council
• I Give Because...
• Nomination Period Begins for Chapter Diversity, AFP Leadership Awards
• AFP and The Globe and Mail to Publish National Philanthropy Day® Supplement
• Special AFP/Globe and Mail Supp. Released: Changing Canada, Changing the World
• Philanthropic Research: Call for Proposals!
• Giving USA 2014: 30 Percent Discount for AFP Members!
• AFP Q&A Archive: Giving USA and the Nonprofit Career Path
• The Long (and Continuing) Travels of the Charitable IRA Rollover
• AFP Launches International Advanced Diploma in Fundraising
Lights...Camera...AFP Action University!
The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results, Gary Keller & Jay Papasan
You want fewer distractions. The demands of work and family result in second-rate work, missed deadlines, and lots of stress. In The ONE Thing, you’ll learn to cut through the clutter, achieve better results in less time, build momentum toward your goal, stay on track and master what matters to you.
• This Week's Top Ten: How Storytelling Defines Your Brand
• Syncing for Success: The Second Annual Development and Finance Symposium
• How to Find Businesses That Will Support Your Nonprofit
• Giving Gets Its Groove Back—But Grooves a Little Differently
• Philanthropy in China
• The Zen of Estate Administration
• My Experience with the International Advanced Diploma on Fundraising
• 2014 Conference Recordings Available!
• First Ever International Compensation and Benefits Survey Results Released
• AFP Information Exchange Paper: Using LinkedIn to Uncover New Donors, Board
• Register now for AFP Webinars/Audioconference
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
- This Week's
- AFP 2015 Conference
- Leadership Academy
in Puerto Rico
- 9th Annual NP
July 24, 2014 - AFP IN, Northwest Chapter: Securing the Gift
- Learn More
October 23-25, 2014
Rio Mar Beach Resort
In its eighth year, the 2014 Leadership Academy is an opportunity for you to enrich your career and enhance your leadership skills. We'll inspire you to reach new heights with AFP and within the profession, while engaging with other AFP members. Leadership Academy is a members-only event and a benefit for leaders within the AFP community.
September 9-10, 2014
The Nonprofit Management Institute is for senior-level nonprofit executives including CEOs, executive directors, board members, and others with significant leadership responsibilities. Sessions are for leaders at all types and sizes of organizations, domestic or international.
When: September 9 & 10, 2014
Where: Stanford University, Standford, CA
How: Program details will be available Spring 2014. Contact the AFP Professional Advancement Division for more information. Direct: 703-519-8494 or Toll Free: 800-666-3863 x494; Email: ProAdv@afpnet.org.
July 2014 (Summer Issue)
How do you create an unforgettable and successful event year after year?
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!