Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
April 08, 2015 —
The AFP Conference: Something for Everyone
March 24, 2015 —
See You in Charm City!
March 04, 2015 —
How Much Are Fundraisers Giving Back?
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
See What You Missed in Baltimore! (Video)
Conference Program (PDF)
Handouts | Attendees
afpfc.com | Conference News Blog
@afpihq | #afpfc | #afpeeps | #afpmeet
Evaluations: Sunday | Monday | Tuesday (Completion Deadline: April 13)
• AFP Submits Comments to Senate on Tax Reform and the Charitable Deduction
• AFP 2016 Board of Director Nominations Now Being Accepted!
• IoF National Fundraising Convention 2015 - Discount Rate for AFP Members!
• Calgary Fundraiser Joan Black Honored for Service to the Profession
• 2016 Conference Call for Presentations Now Open!
• Vote for the National Philanthropy Day Honorees!
• Three Members Earn Their ACFRE
• Joyce Mitchell-Antoine, CFRE, Honored with Barbara Marion Award for Leadership
• Detroit Fundraiser Richard Martin Honored for Lifetime Service to the Profession
• Highlight Your Impact in AFP/Globe and Mail Special Philanthropy Supplement
• April is National Financial Literacy Month
• AFP Foundation for Philanthropy—Canada Call for Research Proposals
• AFP’s National Scholarship Program Now Accepting Applications
• Parliament Hill Day Planned for May
• Winter Advancing Philanthropy: How to Build a Philanthropic Culture
• 3rd Annual AFP/Rice Development & Finance Symposium June 9-10
• New AFP Foundation Report Provides Benchmarks for Charity Special Events
• Time, Talent and Treasure: Canadian Women in Philanthropy
• New International Advanced Diploma in Fundraising an Eye-Opening Experience
• This Week's Top Ten: Defining Your Case Through Four Simple Questions
• Nearly 75% of Charities Met Fundraising Goals in 2014
• Bernard Ross Reveals the Next Big Thing in Fundraising!
• Discover What Company CSR Executives Are Thinking
• Achieving Effective Interpersonal Relations: Lead Others by Managing Ourselves
• Tom Ahern: 3 Questions Your Case for Support Must Answer
• Register Now for 2015 AFP Webinars/Audioconference
• Get FIT and Improve Your Fundraising: The FEP’s Fundraising Fitness Test
• Crowdfunding: Part 1: Fundraising Fad Turned Staple | Part 2: How to Crowd Surf
• AFP Info Exchange Paper: The Role Of Annual Giving Societies In Your Organization
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
- This Week's
- AFP 2015 Conference
- AFP/Rice Development
& Finance Symposium
- AFP Webinar
April 18, 2015 - April 19, 2015 - CFRE Review Course: Winnipeg, MB
April 22, 2015 - AFP OH, Northwest Chapter: April 2015 AFP Luncheon and Program
March 29-31, 2014
Fundraising is about you. That’s why in 2015 AFP’s International Fundraising Conference is changing to focus on one thing—you. No fundraiser is alike, just like no cause or fundraising campaign is alike. Fundraising is about what you want it to be—what you want to focus on and where you want to take your career, your sector and your imagination.
Where will Fundraising take you in 2015? Hopefully to Baltimore, to the world’s largest gathering of professionals dedicated to building the charitable sector – "The International Fundraising Conference."
June 9-10, 2015
Nonprofit organizations have the opportunity to create strategic advantage by developing a strong relationship between their fundraising and finance functions. This symposium is designed to explore the dynamics of having these two offices collaborate, resulting in better-informed business decisions for their organizations. Senior advancement officers and CFOs will share their experiences and strategies for effective management, and participants will learn more about the complexities of both roles. Fundraisers, chief finance officers, vice presidents, executive directors, investment professionals and board members will all benefit from gaining more insight into how fiscal roles can create stability for their organizations.
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
Looking at Capacity Building Differently!
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!
AFP 2015 Conference
The 2016 Boston Conference Call for Presentations is Now Open!