Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
July 29, 2015 —
Who We Are
June 10, 2015 —
New Controversies, Same Issues
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
Yep, we still have cool resources from the 2015 International Fundraising Conference we haven’t shown you yet! In this video, Amy Eisenstein talks with Bloomerang Co-Founder and CEO Jay Love about donor data and retention.
• AFP CEO Andrew Watt Named to The NonProfit Times Power & Influence Top 50
• Charitable Fundraising Salaries Remained Flat in U.S., Grew in Canada
• Help Nominate Leaders for the AFP Canadian Council
• Senate Working Groups Highlight Charitable Giving Incentives
• Chatting About Cause Marketing With Tania Little, CFRE
• Next AFP Webinar (8/12): What You Need to Know About Planned Giving
• Educator, Author and Advocate Geoff Canada To Speak at 2nd Annual NPD Honors
• Canada: First Federal Platform Proposal for Charities
• Nominations Now Open: Barbara Marion Award | Charles R. Stephens Award
• Ruffalo Noel Levitz Raises One Millionth Dollar for AFP Foundation
• Canada: AFP and Globe and Mail Release Summer Supplement on Philanthropy
• International Workshop on Resource Mobilisation Asia: Aug. 24-27, 2015 in India
• Hemispheric Conference—Latin America: Sept 28-29, 2015
• AFP Partners with Giving USA to Present #GivingUSA2015
• Fellowship in Inclusion and Philanthropy Program
• Spring Advancing Philanthropy: A New Perspective
• Nominations Now Open for the AFP/Skystone Partners Research Prize
• IoF National Fundraising Convention 2015 - Discount Rate for AFP Members!
• New AFP Information Exchange Paper: Count DIPIs on the Way to Fundraising Success
• This Week's Top Ten: 22 Questions to Ask Your Major Gift & Capital Campaign Donors
• Let’s Start an Inclusion Revolution!
• From Fundraiser to Manager: Stepping Up Successfully
• My $5 Million Capital Campaign Ask that BOMBED
• Time, Talent and Treasure: Canadian Women in Philanthropy
• New International Advanced Diploma in Fundraising an Eye-Opening Experience
• Register Now for 2015 AFP Webinars/Audioconference
• Get FIT and Improve Your Fundraising: The FEP’s Fundraising Fitness Test
• Crowdfunding: Part 1: Fundraising Fad Turned Staple | Part 2: How to Crowd Surf
• AFP Info Exchange Paper: The Role Of Annual Giving Societies In Your Organization
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
March 20-22, 2016
Save the date! Details available Summer 2015.
AFP & Stanford Social Innovation Review (SSIR)
10th Annual Nonprofit Management Institute 2015
September 9 & 10, 2015
Stanford University, Standford, CA
AFP & Stanford Social Innovative Review (SSIR) present an intensive two-day institute that immediately equips nonprofit leaders with new ways of looking at strategic issues and critical knowledge and skills.
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
What Does It Mean for You and Your Organization?
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!