Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
October 09, 2014 —
Holiday Solicitations and Donor Expectations
September 30, 2014 —
September 16, 2014 —
What Does the Code Mean to You?
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
The season of giving is nearly upon us, and AFP is making great plans for National Philanthropy Day®. Nikki talks with Andrew Watt, AFP's president and CEO, about NPD and our "Who is Your Philanthropic Idol" contest.
• 2015 Skystone Partners Prize for Research Submissions Due Nov. 1
• Next AFP Q&A - Nov. 6: Social Media for…Everything!
• New Orleans H.S. Student Earns AFP’s Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy Award
• ATCO Named 2014 Outstanding Philanthropic Corporation
• A. Gary Anderson Family Foundation Receives Outstanding Foundation Honor
• Registration is Now OPEN for AFP 2015 Conference in Baltimore!
• 50 Years of the AFP Code of Ethics
• New Partnership to Increase Student Philanthropy, Involvement
• AFP Diverse Communities Scholarship Application Form Now Available
• 2015 AFP Committees Sign-up Now Open!
• New Release: The 2014 Special Events Report
• New AFP Foundation Report Provides Benchmarks for Charity Special Events
• Giving USA 2014: 30 Percent Discount for AFP Members!
Lights...Camera...AFP Action University!
The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results, Gary Keller & Jay Papasan
You want fewer distractions. The demands of work and family result in second-rate work, missed deadlines, and lots of stress. In The ONE Thing, you’ll learn to cut through the clutter, achieve better results in less time, build momentum toward your goal, stay on track and master what matters to you.
• This Week's Top Ten: Influencing Donors’ Gut Reactions to Solicitations
• Giving Your Fundraising a Boost: Register for AFP’s International Conference
• Ethics and Lake Wobegon
• Get FIT and Improve Your Fundraising: The FEP’s Fundraising Fitness Test
• Growth in Giving Slowing But Majority of Charities Still Raising More
• Report: New Data Shows Canada’s Largest Foundations Give over $1 Billion
• #GivingTuesday Momentum Builds, Leading Up to December 2, 2014
• New Resources on Donor Retention, Fundraising Performance Through the FEP
• Boosting Fundraising Skills with Assessments and Training
• Incorporating Stories Into Your Fundraising Program
• Crowdfunding: Part 1: Fundraising Fad Turned Staple | Part 2: How to Crowd Surf
• AFP Info Exchange Paper: How to Obtain Large Gov't Grants: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4
• Register now for AFP Webinars/Audioconference
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
- This Week's
- AFP 2015 Conference
- Leadership Academy
in Puerto Rico
- AFP Webinar
October 23, 2014 - AFP St. Louis: Monthly Luncheon: Diversity and Inclusion…Part of Your Fabric
October 23, 2014 - AFP VA, Central Chapter: AFP October Meeting
October 23, 2014 - October 24, 2014 - AFP CA, Silicon Valley Chapter: Strategic Planning and Nonprofit Leadership Course
March 29-31, 2014
Fundraising is about you. That’s why in 2015 AFP’s International Fundraising Conference is changing to focus on one thing—you. No fundraiser is alike, just like no cause or fundraising campaign is alike. Fundraising is about what you want it to be—what you want to focus on and where you want to take your career, your sector and your imagination.
Where will Fundraising take you in 2015? Hopefully to Baltimore, to the world’s largest gathering of professionals dedicated to building the charitable sector – "The International Fundraising Conference."
October 23-25, 2014
Rio Mar Beach Resort
In its eighth year, the 2014 Leadership Academy is an opportunity for you to enrich your career and enhance your leadership skills. We'll inspire you to reach new heights with AFP and within the profession, while engaging with other AFP members. Leadership Academy is a members-only event and a benefit for leaders within the AFP community.
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
October 2014 (Fall Issue)
More Than a Sum of the Parts!
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!