Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
August 19, 2015 —
Board Engagement Beyond Fundraising
July 29, 2015 —
Who We Are
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
AFP Vice Chair for External Relations Martha Schumacher, ACFRE, IADF, talks about National Philanthropy Day and AFP IHQ's second annual NPD Honors event in New York City on Nov. 12. Learn more!
• Andrew Watt Discusses Smithsonian Spacesuit Crowdfunding Project with NBC4
• AFP News Release: Clinton College Plan Damaging to Philanthropy
• AFP Announces the 2015 National Philanthropy Day Honors, Event!
• Edyth Bush Charitable Foundation Earns AFP’s Outstanding Foundation Honor
• AFP Disaster Relief Page: Myanmar Flooding
• Chatting About Prepping For Campaign Plans With Matthew Cottle
• AFP CEO Andrew Watt Named to The NonProfit Times Power & Influence Top 50
• AFP’s Canadian National Scholarship Program – Apply Now!
• Charitable Fundraising Salaries Remained Flat in U.S., Grew in Canada
• Help Nominate Leaders for the AFP Canadian Council
• Senate Working Groups Highlight Charitable Giving Incentives
• Next AFP Webinar (9/16): Donor Retention/Major Gifts Can Transform Nonprofits
• Educator, Author and Advocate Geoff Canada To Speak at 2nd Annual NPD Honors
• Ruffalo Noel Levitz Raises One Millionth Dollar for AFP Foundation
• New National Philanthropy Day Supplement from AFP & The Globe and Mail
• Hemispheric Conference—Latin America: Sept 28-29, 2015
• AFP Partners with Giving USA to Present #GivingUSA2015
• Fellowship in Inclusion and Philanthropy Program
• Nominations Now Open for the AFP/Skystone Partners Research Prize
• New AFP Information Exchange Paper: Measure It To Manage It: Metrics for Fundraising
• This Week's Top Ten: Converting Activists to Donors
• Let’s Start an Inclusion Revolution!
• From Fundraiser to Manager: Stepping Up Successfully
• Time, Talent and Treasure: Canadian Women in Philanthropy
• New International Advanced Diploma in Fundraising an Eye-Opening Experience
• Register Now for 2015 AFP Webinars/Audioconference
• Get FIT and Improve Your Fundraising: The FEP’s Fundraising Fitness Test
• Crowdfunding: Part 1: Fundraising Fad Turned Staple | Part 2: How to Crowd Surf
• AFP Info Exchange Paper: The Role Of Annual Giving Societies In Your Organization
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
September 02, 2015 - AFP IN, Indiana Chapter: AFP-IC Brown Bag
September 02, 2015 - Networking & Knowledge Breakfast
September 08, 2015 - AFP NY, Finger Lakes Chapter: The Ground Up: Building a Case Statement
March 20-22, 2016
Save the date! Details available Summer 2015.
AFP & Stanford Social Innovation Review (SSIR)
10th Annual Nonprofit Management Institute 2015
September 9 & 10, 2015
Stanford University, Standford, CA
AFP & Stanford Social Innovative Review (SSIR) present an intensive two-day institute that immediately equips nonprofit leaders with new ways of looking at strategic issues and critical knowledge and skills.
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
What Does It Mean for You and Your Organization?
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!