Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
November 12, 2014 —
National Philanthropy Day
October 09, 2014 —
Holiday Solicitations and Donor Expectations
September 30, 2014 —
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
After AFP's inaugural National Philanthropy Day Honors event on Nov. 15, Nikki chats with our Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy, Group honorees: Miles of Scarves for MS, from Henrico, Va.
• National Philanthropy Day Was Nov. 15—Check Out the NPDLove Website!
• Check Out The Globe and Mail NPD Supplement!
• 2015 Chapter Accord Materials Are Now Available!
• Calling All Artists, Poets and Photographers: Show at the AFP Conference!
• Nominate Your Colleague for AFP’s Outstanding Fundraising Professional Award
• Long-Time Wisconsin Charity Supporter Earns Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
• Houston Donor, Community Leader Named Outstanding Philanthropist
• Joy McKee Becomes ACFRE Number 102
• AFP Q&A Transcript (Nov. 6): Social Media for…Everything!
• Registration is OPEN for AFP 2015 Conference in Baltimore!
• 50 Years of the AFP Code of Ethics
• New Release: The 2014 Special Events Report
• New AFP Foundation Report Provides Benchmarks for Charity Special Events
• Giving USA 2014: 30 Percent Discount for AFP Members!
Lights...Camera...AFP Action University!
The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results, Gary Keller & Jay Papasan
You want fewer distractions. The demands of work and family result in second-rate work, missed deadlines, and lots of stress. In The ONE Thing, you’ll learn to cut through the clutter, achieve better results in less time, build momentum toward your goal, stay on track and master what matters to you.
• This Week's Top Ten: What to Leave Behind During a Major Gift Ask
• Free Live Webcast (11/25/2014): Why Your Success Depends on Government Relations
• 5 Questions to Ask Before Buying Online Donation Processing Software
• Giving Your Fundraising a Boost: Register for AFP’s International Conference
• Ethics and Lake Wobegon
• Get FIT and Improve Your Fundraising: The FEP’s Fundraising Fitness Test
• Growth in Giving Slowing But Majority of Charities Still Raising More
• Report: New Data Shows Canada’s Largest Foundations Give over $1 Billion
• New Resources on Donor Retention, Fundraising Performance Through the FEP
• Boosting Fundraising Skills with Assessments and Training
• Incorporating Stories Into Your Fundraising Program
• Crowdfunding: Part 1: Fundraising Fad Turned Staple | Part 2: How to Crowd Surf
• AFP Info Exchange Paper: How to Obtain Large Gov't Grants: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
• Register now for AFP Webinars/Audioconference
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
- This Week's
- AFP 2015 Conference
- Leadership Academy
in Puerto Rico
- AFP Webinar
November 24, 2014 - AFP ON, South Eastern Ontario Chapter Board Meeting
November 24, 2014 - AFP New York Chapter: National Philanthropy Day
March 29-31, 2014
Fundraising is about you. That’s why in 2015 AFP’s International Fundraising Conference is changing to focus on one thing—you. No fundraiser is alike, just like no cause or fundraising campaign is alike. Fundraising is about what you want it to be—what you want to focus on and where you want to take your career, your sector and your imagination.
Where will Fundraising take you in 2015? Hopefully to Baltimore, to the world’s largest gathering of professionals dedicated to building the charitable sector – "The International Fundraising Conference."
October 23-25, 2014
Rio Mar Beach Resort
In its eighth year, the 2014 Leadership Academy is an opportunity for you to enrich your career and enhance your leadership skills. We'll inspire you to reach new heights with AFP and within the profession, while engaging with other AFP members. Leadership Academy is a members-only event and a benefit for leaders within the AFP community.
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
October 2014 (Fall Issue)
More Than a Sum of the Parts!
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!