Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
May 11, 2015 —
Reconstructing Philanthropy - From the Funder's Side
May 04, 2015 —
NRC Survey Brings Welcome News
April 22, 2015 —
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
AFP President and CEO Andrew Watt, FInstF, discusses the real goal of all fundraisers: transformation, and how AFP is working to transform the profession itself to become even more effective.
Hear AFP Chair Patrick Feeley, CFRE, talk about the challenges for fundraising as Baby Boomers retire, leaving thousands of job openings for new fundraisers and huge opportunities for the profession to expand and grow.
• Comments of AFP on Cancer Charities Charged With Fraud by FTC
• AFP Disaster Relief Page—Nepal Earthquake
• Canada: Parliament Hill Day Builds Trust, Sets Stage for Future Advocacy
• Save the Date (May 26)—Free Live Webcast: Are You Ready for a Campaign?
• AFP Partners with Giving USA to Present #GivingUSA2015
• Fellowship in Inclusion and Philanthropy Program
• AFP Foundation—Canada Gets $400,000 Boost to Expand Diversity Efforts
• AFP Foundation's The Steward Newsletter: Spring 2015 is Now Available
• Spring Advancing Philanthropy: A New Perspective
• Nominations Now Open for the AFP/Skystone Partners Research Prize
• 3rd Annual AFP/Rice Development & Finance Symposium June 9-10
• AFP 2016 Board of Director Nominations Now Being Accepted!
• IoF National Fundraising Convention 2015 - Discount Rate for AFP Members!
• AFP Foundation for Philanthropy—Canada Call for Research Proposals
• AFP’s National Scholarship Program Now Accepting Applications
• This Week's Top Ten: How to Write When You Have Nothing to Say
• How Big Picture Thinking Will Improve Your Fundraising Event
• Time, Talent and Treasure: Canadian Women in Philanthropy
• New International Advanced Diploma in Fundraising an Eye-Opening Experience
• Nearly 75% of Charities Met Fundraising Goals in 2014
• Bernard Ross Reveals the Next Big Thing in Fundraising!
• Discover What Company CSR Executives Are Thinking
• Achieving Effective Interpersonal Relations: Lead Others by Managing Ourselves
• Register Now for 2015 AFP Webinars/Audioconference
• Get FIT and Improve Your Fundraising: The FEP’s Fundraising Fitness Test
• Crowdfunding: Part 1: Fundraising Fad Turned Staple | Part 2: How to Crowd Surf
• AFP Info Exchange Paper: The Role Of Annual Giving Societies In Your Organization
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
- This Week's
- AFP 2016 Conference
- AFP/Rice Development
& Finance Symposium
- AFP Webinar
May 27, 2015 - Annual Fund Best Practices
May 27, 2015 - AFP OH, Northwest Chapter: May 2015 AFP Luncheon and Program
May 29, 2015 - May 30, 2015 - AFP Collegiate Leadership Conference
March 20-22, 2016
Save the date! Details available Summer 2015.
June 9-10, 2015
Nonprofit organizations have the opportunity to create strategic advantage by developing a strong relationship between their fundraising and finance functions. This symposium is designed to explore the dynamics of having these two offices collaborate, resulting in better-informed business decisions for their organizations. Senior advancement officers and CFOs will share their experiences and strategies for effective management, and participants will learn more about the complexities of both roles. Fundraisers, chief finance officers, vice presidents, executive directors, investment professionals and board members will all benefit from gaining more insight into how fiscal roles can create stability for their organizations.
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
Looking at Capacity Building Differently!
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!