Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
November 12, 2014 —
National Philanthropy Day
October 09, 2014 —
Holiday Solicitations and Donor Expectations
September 30, 2014 —
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
The A. Gary Anderson Family Foundation has been transforming the lives of youth—and entire communities—for decades. Nikki caught up with representatives from our 2014 Outstanding Foundation at the recent National Philanthropy Day Honors celebration.
Strengthen the Fundraising Profession—Give to the BE the CAUSE Campaign!
• Charitable Giving, Retention Levels Increasing, Reaching Near Pre-Recession Levels
• Nominations for AFP's Outstanding Fundraising Professional Award Due 12/19
• Save Date: 3rd Annual AFP/Rice Development & Finance Symposium June 9-10
• Learn Your Fundraising Personality Type, Work with Donors More Effectively
• Take Action: Urge House to Pass Permanent Extension of IRA Rollover Provision
• New AFP Hot Topic: Diversity and Inclusion
• National Philanthropy Day Was Nov. 15—Check Out the NPDLove Website!
• See The Globe and Mail NPD Supplement!
• Isabel Allende to Speak at 2015 International Fundraising Conference
• Calling All Artists, Poets and Photographers: Show at the AFP Conference!
• Conference Research: Diverse Communities in Canada
• 2015 Chapter Accord Materials Are Now Available!
• Nominate Your Colleague for AFP’s Outstanding Fundraising Professional Award
• New Release: The 2014 Special Events Report
• New AFP Foundation Report Provides Benchmarks for Charity Special Events
• Giving USA 2014: 30 Percent Discount for AFP Members!
Lights...Camera...AFP Action University!
The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results, Gary Keller & Jay Papasan
You want fewer distractions. The demands of work and family result in second-rate work, missed deadlines, and lots of stress. In The ONE Thing, you’ll learn to cut through the clutter, achieve better results in less time, build momentum toward your goal, stay on track and master what matters to you.
• This Week's Top Ten: You Need Data Nerds!
• Register Now for 2015 AFP Webinars/Audioconference
• Three Free Tools to Help You Increase Donations This Holiday Season
• The Power of Sponsorship
• Moving Beyond Diversity
• 2014 Fundraising Technology Trends Study
• Tax Incentives Worldwide Help Increase Charitable Donations Says New Global Study
• 5 Questions to Ask Before Buying Online Donation Processing Software
• Giving Your Fundraising a Boost: Register for AFP’s International Conference
• Get FIT and Improve Your Fundraising: The FEP’s Fundraising Fitness Test
• Crowdfunding: Part 1: Fundraising Fad Turned Staple | Part 2: How to Crowd Surf
• AFP Info Exchange Paper: How to Obtain Large Gov't Grants: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
- This Week's
- AFP 2015 Conference
- AFP/Rice Development
& Finance Symposium
- AFP Webinar
January 07, 2015 - AFP AZ, Greater Arizona Chapter: January Educational Luncheon
January 07, 2015 - AFP DE, Brandywine Chapter: Networking Happy Hour
March 29-31, 2014
Fundraising is about you. That’s why in 2015 AFP’s International Fundraising Conference is changing to focus on one thing—you. No fundraiser is alike, just like no cause or fundraising campaign is alike. Fundraising is about what you want it to be—what you want to focus on and where you want to take your career, your sector and your imagination.
Where will Fundraising take you in 2015? Hopefully to Baltimore, to the world’s largest gathering of professionals dedicated to building the charitable sector – "The International Fundraising Conference."
June 9-10, 2015
Nonprofit organizations have the opportunity to create strategic advantage by developing a strong relationship between their fundraising and finance functions. This symposium is designed to explore the dynamics of having these two offices collaborate, resulting in better-informed business decisions for their organizations. Senior advancement officers and CFOs will share their experiences and strategies for effective management, and participants will learn more about the complexities of both roles. Fundraisers, chief finance officers, vice presidents, executive directors, investment professionals and board members will all benefit from gaining more insight into how fiscal roles can create stability for their organizations.
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
October 2014 (Fall Issue)
More Than a Sum of the Parts!
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!