Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
July 27, 2016 —
A Strong Year in 2015: What Lies Ahead?
June 22, 2016 —
To Serve You Better
June 07, 2016 —
A New Beginning
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
• AFP Disaster Relief Page: Louisisana Floods
• 2017 AFP Committees Sign-Up Now Open!
• Austin High School Graduate Earns International Youth Philanthropy Award
• [Video] Donor Recognition: Creating a Special Gift for a Key Donor
• Philanthropy in Action! See What's Happening In Your Communities!
• AFP 2016 Compensation and Benefits Report: US | Canada
• U.S. Fundraisers Saw Incomes Rise in 2015
• Salaries, Income Dropped Slightly In 2015 For Canadian Fundraisers
• Take the Youth in Philanthropy Challenge: Focus on Youth Programs in Your Chapter!
• Nominations Now Open for AFP Charles Stephens/Barbara Marion Awards
• Canada: AFP and The Globe and Mail Partner on NPD Supplement
• Giving USA: 2015 America’s Most Generous Year Ever | Member Discount
• Next Webinar (8/31): Corporations and What They Want
• Introducing AFP’s Diploma in Fundraising
• Fellowship in Inclusion and Philanthropy: Impact Report
• Now Available! Four Recorded Sessions from the 2016 AFP Conference
• 2016 Independent Sector Conference (Nov. 16-18, 2016 in Washington DC)
• 2016 Fundraising Effectiveness Survey Report
• This Week's Top Ten: From Passion to Professionalism, Cardinal Rules & Deadly Sins
• Corporations and What They Want in Today’s World of Employee Engagement
• Avoid these Major Missteps when Asking for Major Gifts
• Breaking Through Writer's Block: A Template for Change
• Engage Your Board in Fundraising: Interview with Sandy Rees, CFRE
• Fundraising Frustrations: Some Donor Experiences to Learn From
• Storytelling vs. Storyliving: A Conversation with Tammy Zonker
• Nonprofit Videos (on a Budget) that Engage and Retain Donors
• Donor Retention, Sustainability and Training with Dr. Adrian Sargeant
• How Nonprofits can Steward More Donors with Stories
• Deconstructing Ethical Decision-making: What To Do After You Checked Your Gut (Pt.1)
• New FEP Research Sheds Light on Donor Retention
• Keeping Volunteers Engaged
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
August 24, 2016 - AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course: Cincinnati, OH
August 25, 2016 - August 26, 2016 - AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course: Champaign, IL
Save the Date! Join Us In SF for three days of listening, learning and laughter among the greatest thought-leaders in international fundraising and philanthropy. You’ll come away inspired, invigorated and more certain than ever that fundraising is the hardest job you’ll ever love! Registration opens this September!
October 20-22, 2016
Hilton Portland & Executive Tower
In its tenth year, the 2016 AFP Leadership Academy is a two and a half day event featuring advanced leadership development opportunities and AFP chapter management training, designed to enrich your career. There are an abundance of networking experiences available giving you the opportunity to share best practices with your colleagues.
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
The Sky’s the Limit to the Power of Your Organization’s Stories
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!