Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
January 21, 2015 —
National Philanthropy Day Every Day
January 07, 2015 —
Happy New Year!
December 22, 2014 —
Worth Fighting For
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
BREAKING NEWS: We interrupt our regularly scheduled program for this important announcement from the AFP Chair and Immediate Past Chair. This message is brought to you by the AFP International Fundraising Conference—Register NOW!
• AFP's National Philanthropy Day Honors: Nominate Now | Learn More
• Call for Nominations for the Canada Foundation Board
• AFP Foundation for Philanthropy—Canada Call for Research Proposals
• Building Donor Loyalty at the AFP International Fundraising Conference
• AFP Foundation—Canada Receives Big Boost to Expand Diversity, Inclusion Efforts
• Virginia Fundraiser David Huffine Named 2015 Outstanding Fundraising Professional
• Penelope Cagney, Bernard Ross Win AFP/Skystone Partners Research Prize
• AFP Canadian Council Announces Members for 2015
• AFP’s National Scholarship Program Now Accepting Applications
• AFP/Globe and Mail Special National Report to Focus on Donors and Volunteers
• Two Members Earn Their ACFRE!
• AFP Statement on President Obama’s FY 2016 Budget
• Parliament Hill Day Planned for May
• AFP Board Approves New Format for the Code of Ethical Standards
• Winter Advancing Philanthropy: How to Build a Philanthropic Culture
• 3rd Annual AFP/Rice Development & Finance Symposium June 9-10
• New AFP Foundation Report Provides Benchmarks for Charity Special Events
• This Week's Top Ten: The Magic of Human Connectors in Fundraising
• Top Five Big Data Fundraising Myths
• Blackbaud Report on Online Giving
• Corporate Giving: Whatever You Call It, It’s Not Philanthropic
• Rethinking Your Blog: Five Questions to Ask Yourself
• Report: Volunteering and Charitable Giving in Canada
• Technology: Fundraisers and Donors Not Yet on the Same Page
• Register Now for 2015 AFP Webinars/Audioconference
• 5 Questions to Ask Before Buying Online Donation Processing Software
• Get FIT and Improve Your Fundraising: The FEP’s Fundraising Fitness Test
• Crowdfunding: Part 1: Fundraising Fad Turned Staple | Part 2: How to Crowd Surf
• AFP Info Exchange Paper: The Role Of Annual Giving Societies In Your Organization
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
- This Week's
- AFP 2015 Conference
- AFP/Rice Development
& Finance Symposium
- AFP Webinar
March 04, 2015 - Networking & Knowledge Breakfast
March 04, 2015 - AFP INTERNATIONAL WEBINAR: IS YOUR ORGANIZATION SUSTAINABLE?
March 04, 2015 - AFP AR, Northwest Chapter Audio Conference
March 29-31, 2014
Fundraising is about you. That’s why in 2015 AFP’s International Fundraising Conference is changing to focus on one thing—you. No fundraiser is alike, just like no cause or fundraising campaign is alike. Fundraising is about what you want it to be—what you want to focus on and where you want to take your career, your sector and your imagination.
Where will Fundraising take you in 2015? Hopefully to Baltimore, to the world’s largest gathering of professionals dedicated to building the charitable sector – "The International Fundraising Conference."
June 9-10, 2015
Nonprofit organizations have the opportunity to create strategic advantage by developing a strong relationship between their fundraising and finance functions. This symposium is designed to explore the dynamics of having these two offices collaborate, resulting in better-informed business decisions for their organizations. Senior advancement officers and CFOs will share their experiences and strategies for effective management, and participants will learn more about the complexities of both roles. Fundraisers, chief finance officers, vice presidents, executive directors, investment professionals and board members will all benefit from gaining more insight into how fiscal roles can create stability for their organizations.
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
Creating a Culture of Philanthropy!
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!