Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
October 10, 2017 —
The Time to Act is NOW!
September 20, 2017 —
Expanding our Diversity and Inclusion Resources
August 16, 2017 —
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
Phishing Warning: Be Aware of Fraudulent Emails that Appear to Be From AFP. AFP has been made aware of emails to members purportedly from the "AFP Diversity and Inclusion Committee" requesting payment of outstanding invoices or requesting members to click a link to update our address. Please be aware that these emails are not approved by or in any way related to anyone at AFP. To be clear, AFP has NOT authorized the use of the AFP name or trademarks for this purpose. Please be sure to look at the email address noted in the "From" line (in this case, it is "firstname.lastname@example.org" which is not related to AFP). AFP is investigating the source of the messaging.
• AFP Board Adopts New Approach to Diversity and Inclusion
• Comment on the New Tax Reform Plan That Could Reduce Giving by Billions
• Member Spotlight: Emilio Alonso-Mendoza
• How to Get "Unstuck" In Your Professional Life: Q&A with Valorie Burton
• October is National Estate Planning Awareness Month
• Register Now for the 2018 International Fundraising Conference!
• AFP Canada Board of Directors 2018 Nominations
• Why You Should Take the NRC Fundraising Survey Now!
• AFP Disaster Relief Page: Recent Hurricanes, Mexico Earthquakes
• Thoughts on Harvey and Disaster Relief Efforts
• Nominations Now Being Accepted for 2018 AFP Young Professionals Award
• Nomination Period Open for AFP/Skystone Partners Research Prize
• 2018 AFP International Committees Sign-Up
• Diverse Communities Scholarship Program Now Available
• Charitable Giving in the U.S. Reaches $390 Billion
• Special Globe and Mail National Philanthropy Day Supplement - Nov. 2017
• More Than Just a Good PowerPoint—AFP Master Speaker Training
• Next Webinar (11/6): Re-Energize and Re-Event Your Fundraising Career
• This Week's Top Ten: Donor Storytelling, Volunteer Retention, Major Gifts, More!
• Are You Feeling Overwhelmed or Behind at Work? You Are Not Alone! (Part 1)
• An Inclusive Solution for Philanthropic Growth
• Youth in Philanthropy
• Part One: Small Shop Sponsorship—The Three-Headed Hydra
• Diversity and Inclusion in Fundraising: On the Road to Reconciliation
• Data Template: Gaining Actionable Insights For Your Charity
• Ethics Resource Committee: Q&A with Valerie Campbell
• The New Fundraising Rules You Need to Know
• Focus on Your Nonprofit’s Impact: Amy Eisenstein Interviews Nick Fellers
• Following A Plan, Plus Four Donor ID Methods, Key to Major Gift Success
• Become a Detective for Good
• International Survey Reveals Trends, Preferences and Habits behind Giving
• Nonprofits Continue to Hire More Aggressively Than For-Profits in 2017
• Tips for a Smooth Transition from a Millennial Job Hopper
• Help Make the Fundraising Profession More Diverse and Vibrant!
• Action University Summary: Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together
• Giving 3.0: Embracing the New Diversity in 21st Century Philanthropy
• New FEP Research Sheds Light on Donor Retention
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
November 01, 2017 - AFP HI, Aloha Chapter: 2017 NPD Conference & Luncheon
November 06, 2017 - AFP WEBINAR: Re-Energize and Re-Event Your Fundraising Career
November 06, 2017 - AFP Donor Retention; A Self-Assessment Workshop Location: Center Valley, PA
November 07, 2017 - November 08, 2017 - AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course: Santa Ana, CA
Big things are coming to the Big Easy in 2018 and not just the city’s 300th anniversary! We’re talking the world’s biggest and baddest conference. Meet us in New Orleans, the home of jazz and Mardi Gras for three days of learning, connecting, and culture; with a side of gumbo, of course. Registation is now open!
October 12-14, 2017
In its eleventh year, the 2017 AFP Leadership Academy is a two and a half day event featuring advanced leadership development opportunities and AFP chapter management training, designed to enrich your career. There are an abundance of networking experiences available giving you the opportunity to share best practices with your colleagues. We look forward to seeing you in Cincinnati, Ohio, in October!
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
Steer Clear: Ethics, Accountability and Regulation
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefits
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!
Free AFP Webinars!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!