Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
November 16, 2016 —
A Force for Unity in Polarizing Times
October 24, 2016 —
Politics and Policy in the U.S., Canada
September 28, 2016 —
Election in the Spotlight, But Policy Discussions Continue
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
• AFP Announces Young Professionals Honor
• AFP Disaster Relief Page: Southeastern US Wildfires, Aceh Earthquake
• AFP’s 2016 State of the Sector Review Is Now Available!
• 2017 AFP Webinars Now Available!
• Join AFP in Celebrating National Philanthropy Day 2016: Videos & Resources!
• Rotary Foundation Named World’s Outstanding Foundation for 2016
• Registration Now Open for the 2017 International Advanced Diploma in Fundraising
• Free Webinar Recording for Members: Averting the Crisis in Nonprofit Leadership
• AFP Statement on the 2016 Elections
• Registration Now Open for the 2017 International Fundraising Conference
• Six Members Part of AFP’s First Class of Distinguished Fellows
• Nominate a Colleague for the AFP Outstanding Fundraising Professional Award
• Ann Hale to Serve as AFP Chair for 2017
• It's Time to Protect Your Family and Your Future
• Community Hero: Incredible Youth Inspires Philanthropy in Alaska
• Philanthropy in Action! See What's Happening In Your Communities!
• AFP 2016 Compensation and Benefits Report: US | Canada
• Next Webinar (12/13): Cold Calling and Prospecting for Development Officers
• Fellowship in Inclusion and Philanthropy: Impact Report
• 2016 Fundraising Effectiveness Survey Report
• How to Successfully Transition From Fundraising Generalist to Major Gifts Officer
• Aligning Assets with Mission: Responsible Investing for Charities
• An Introduction to Impact Investing
• Big Gifts for Social Justice Warriors: Where Are the Major Donors?
• #DonorLove: A Perfect Imperfection
• Despite Uncertainty, Philanthropy Must Persist
• This Week's Top Ten: Donor Communications, 2017 Trends, More!
• New Study Reveals Positive Giving and Volunteering Forecasts
• Building a Holistic Approach to Grant Seeking
• Avoid these Major Missteps when Asking for Major Gifts: Part 1 | Part 2
• How Nonprofits can Steward More Donors with Stories
• New FEP Research Sheds Light on Donor Retention
• Keeping Volunteers Engaged
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
- This Week's
- AFP 2017 Conference
in San Francisco
- Emerging Fundraisers
- AFP Webinar
December 08, 2016 - AFP OK, Eastern Chapter: December Luncheon
December 09, 2016 - AFP SVC Chapter Board Retreat
December 09, 2016 - AFP CA, Orange County Chapter: Webinar at OneOC
Join Us In SF for three days of listening, learning and laughter among the greatest thought-leaders in international fundraising and philanthropy. You’ll come away inspired, invigorated and more certain than ever that fundraising is the hardest job you’ll ever love! Registration is now open!
Held each Spring, the Emerging Fundraisers Academy seeks to encourage students' continuing commitment to a career in the nonprofit sector as the next generation of leaders and professional fundraisers who will build the capacity of philanthropy. The Academy aims to create a model for collaborative education, leadership training and structured networking opportunities and a mentoring module for a prospective cadre of fundraising professionals that would serve the growing needs of the philanthropic community.
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
What is success, anyway, and how do you measure it?
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!
AFP 2017 International Conference
Join us in SF for three days of listening, learning and laughter among the greatest thought-leaders in international fundraising and philanthropy. You’ll come away inspired, invigorated and more certain than ever that fundraising is the hardest job you’ll ever love! Registration is now open!