Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
April 26, 2017 —
Something for Everyone: The AFP International Fundraising Conference
March 15, 2017 —
Women's History Month
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
• Call for Nominations for the AFP 2018 Board of Directors
• Call for AFP's Second Class of Distinguished Fellows
• Trump Administration Releases Broad Tax Plan
• Earth Day and Environmental Fundraising
• Nationwide, Nationwide Foundation Named Outstanding Philanthropic Corporation
• Free Member Webinar (5/10): Career Planning, The Strategic Plan of You
• Advanced Professional Spotlight: Questions for Barb Coury, CFRE
• AFP Honors Five Outstanding Young Fundraising Professionals
• Inaugural AFP Canada Board of Directors Announced
• AFP Live! (April 18): Midlife Crisis: The Needs of Mid-Level Career Fundraisers
• Attention Collegiate Chapters: Partner with The Financial Awareness Foundation
• AFP Member Spotlight: Eileen Heisman
• Dr. Lilya Wagner Wins AFP/Skystone Partners Research Prize for Work on Diversity
• AFP Statement on President Trump’s 2018 Budget Blueprint
• AFP 2018 Call for Conference Session Proposals Now Being Accepted!
• Dr. Claire Routley Named as 2017 Emerging Scholar of the Year
• Free Webinar Recording: Gifts from Pablo Escobar & Other Ethical Dilemmas
• Free Webinar Recording: Averting the Crisis in Nonprofit Leadership
• Toronto Philanthropist Salah Bachir Named Int'l Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
• Young Professional Spotlights: Thaddeus Teo
• Building a High Revenue Major Gift Program
• AFP’s 2016 State of the Sector Review Is Now Available!
• Philanthropy in Action! See What's Happening In Your Communities!
• AFP 2016 Compensation and Benefits Report: US | Canada
• Next Webinar (5/23): Wired Boards: Driving Hi-Tech Innovation from the Boardroom
• Fellowship in Inclusion and Philanthropy: Impact Report
• 2016 Fundraising Effectiveness Survey Report
• This Week's Top Ten: Using a Gift-Range Chart, How Not to Leave Your Donors
• Donors 3.0—"Show Me The ... Diversity?"
• Top 10 Donor Stewardship "Rules" to Ensure That Your Fundraising Thrives, Part 2
• Creating an Open-Hearted Space for Conversations
• It's a Small World: Customizing Fundraising Strategies for Global Audiences
• How Youth Leadership is Impacting Philanthropy
• New FEP Supplement Finds Donor Retention Continuing to Slide
• Action University Summary: Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
• Text Messaging as a Fundraising Tool
• Study Reveals Communications Gap Between Mid-Level Donors, Nonprofits
• Giving 3.0: Embracing the New Diversity in 21st Century Philanthrop
• Building and Maintaining Productive Corporate Partnerships
• Turning Legacy Giving Up• Top 10 Donor Stewardship "Rules" to Ensure That Your Fundraising Thrives
• Three Ways to Supercharge Your Grant Proposal
• New FEP Research Sheds Light on Donor Retention
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
April 30, 2017 - May 02, 2017 - AFP’s 54th International Fundraising Conference - San Francisco!
May 05, 2017 - AFP Planning to Keep Your Donors: Fairbanks, AK
May 10, 2017 - AFP Planning to Keep Your Donors: Juneau, AK
Join Us In SF for three days of listening, learning and laughter among the greatest thought-leaders in international fundraising and philanthropy. You’ll come away inspired, invigorated and more certain than ever that fundraising is the hardest job you’ll ever love! Registration is now open!
October 12-14, 2017
In its eleventh year, the 2017 AFP Leadership Academy is a two and a half day event featuring advanced leadership development opportunities and AFP chapter management training, designed to enrich your career. There are an abundance of networking experiences available giving you the opportunity to share best practices with your colleagues. We look forward to seeing you in Cincinnati, Ohio, in October!
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
How to Manage the Needs and Challenges of Midlevel Professionals.
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!
AFP 2017 International Conference
Key SF Resources!
• Last-Minute Attendee Information!
• afpfc.com Conference Website
• AFP 2017 Conference App
• Conference Program
• Conference Program Addendum
• Daily Session Evaluations: Sunday | Monday | Tuesday (coming soon!)
• CE Tracker
• Conference Facebook Page
• @afpihq | #afpfc | #afpeeps