Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
October 24, 2016 —
Politics and Policy in the U.S., Canada
September 28, 2016 —
Election in the Spotlight, But Policy Discussions Continue
September 20, 2016 —
Broadening Who We Are...And Our Impact
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
• Registration Now Open for the 2017 International Fundraising Conference
• October is National Estate Planning Awareness Month
• Michael Slaymaker, NYC & Orange County Chapters Receive Marion, Stephens Awards
• Community Hero: Incredible Youth Inspires Philanthropy in Alaska
• Deadline for Skystone Research Award Is Nov. 1
• [Video] Capital Campaigns with Gail Perry
• What I Learned From Serving on AFP’s Conference Education Advisory Committee
• AFP Diverse Communities Scholarship Application Form Now Available
• 2017 AFP Committees Sign-Up Now Open!
• Philanthropy in Action! See What's Happening In Your Communities!
• AFP 2016 Compensation and Benefits Report: US | Canada
• Take the Youth in Philanthropy Challenge: Focus on Youth Programs in Your Chapter!
• Next Webinar (10/24): Building a Holistic Approach to Grant Seeking
• Introducing AFP’s Diploma in Fundraising
• Fellowship in Inclusion and Philanthropy: Impact Report
• 2016 Independent Sector Conference (Nov. 16-18, 2016 in Washington DC)
• 2016 Fundraising Effectiveness Survey Report
• This Week's Top Ten: The Long Tail of Engagement, Seven Deadly Excuses, More!
• Building a Holistic Approach to Grant Seeking
• Three Steps to a Fantastic Board Retreat
• Trends in Corporate Fundraising
• Not So Frequently Asked Questions
• Why Getting Married Has Made Me a Better Fundraiser
• Passion is a Fundraiser's Fuel
• When Arts & Money Mingle: Three Challenges that Fundraisers in Arts Nonprofits Face
• Avoid these Major Missteps when Asking for Major Gifts: Part 1 | Part 2
• How Nonprofits can Steward More Donors with Stories
• Deconstructing Ethical Decision-making: What To Do After You Checked Your Gut (Pt.1)
• New FEP Research Sheds Light on Donor Retention
• Keeping Volunteers Engaged
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
October 27, 2016 - AFP VA, Central Chapter - Why Advocacy Matters
October 27, 2016 - October 28, 2016 - CFRE Review Course: Louisville, KY
October 27, 2016 - October 28, 2016 - AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course: Regina, SK
October 28, 2016 - CFRE Review Course: Dallas, TX
Join Us In SF for three days of listening, learning and laughter among the greatest thought-leaders in international fundraising and philanthropy. You’ll come away inspired, invigorated and more certain than ever that fundraising is the hardest job you’ll ever love! Registration is now open!
October 20-22, 2016
Hilton Portland & Executive Tower
In its tenth year, the 2016 AFP Leadership Academy is a two and a half day event featuring advanced leadership development opportunities and AFP chapter management training, designed to enrich your career. There are an abundance of networking experiences available giving you the opportunity to share best practices with your colleagues.
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
What is success, anyway, and how do you measure it?
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!
AFP 2017 International Conference
Join us in SF for three days of listening, learning and laughter among the greatest thought-leaders in international fundraising and philanthropy. You’ll come away inspired, invigorated and more certain than ever that fundraising is the hardest job you’ll ever love! Registration is now open!