Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
January 10, 2018 —
Public Policy and the New U.S. Fundraising Environment
December 20, 2017 —
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
The AFP office will be closed Monday, February 19, in recognition of Presidents’ Day in the United States. The office will reopen Tuesday, February 20.
Meet us in New Orleans, the home of jazz and Mardi Gras, for three days of learning, connecting, and culture; with a side of gumbo, of course. Register now!
• AFP Statement: Sexual Harassment/Gender Equity in the Fundraising Profession
• [Video] Isaac Thweatt interviews former AFP Chair Alphonce Brown, Jr., ACFRE
• AFP’s Canadian National Scholarship Program – Apply Now! Deadline: March 15
• The New Tax Law: 5 Questions w/ Jason Lee | Summary | How To Approach in 2018
• Free Webinar for AFP Members: What Canadian Donors Want (March 1)
• Next AFP Webinar (2/28): Finding and Connecting with Transformational Donors
• 2018 AFP Canada Board Approved
• AFP Announces 2018 Diverse Communities Scholars for Int'l Conference
• #afpicon18: Calling All Artists, Poets and Photographers!
• The Fundraising Effectiveness Project Releases Third Quarter Benchmark Report
• Jim Allen, ACFRE Wins Barbara Marion Award for Service to the Profession
• Q&A with AFP's New President and CEO
• AFP Board Adopts New Approach to Diversity and Inclusion
Phishing Warning to AFP Members: AFP has been made aware of emails to members purportedly "from AFP" requesting payment of outstanding invoices or requesting members to click a link to update our address. Please be aware that these emails are not approved by or in any way related to anyone at AFP. To be clear, AFP has NOT authorized the use of the AFP name or trademarks for this purpose. Please be sure to look at the email address noted in the "From" line to make sure it is tied to an actual @afpnet.org address. AFP is investigating the source of the messaging.
• This Week's Top Ten: All About Donors and Donor Love!
• Global Trends in Technology and Social Media Use Among NGO
• What to Focus on in 2018?
• New Study Shows Donors Have Little Idea About Charity Overhead
• Wealthy Female Donors Embrace Risk-Taking in Their Philanthropy
• Are You Feeling Overwhelmed or Behind at Work? You Are Not Alone! (Part 2)
• Part Two: Small Shop Sponsorship—The Three-Headed Hydra
• Donor Perceptions: Larger Charities More Effective, Smaller Ones More Efficient
• Bright Spots and Relationship Building: Amy Eisenstein Interviews Kim Klein
• An Inclusive Solution for Philanthropic Growth
• Data Template: Gaining Actionable Insights For Your Charity
• International Survey Reveals Trends, Preferences and Habits behind Giving
February 21, 2018 - AFP IN, Indiana Chapter: Lafayette Group
February 26, 2018 - AFP CFRE Refresher Course: Toronto, ON
February 28, 2018 - AFP AZ, Greater Arizona Chapter: February LIVE Webinar
March 01, 2018 - Free Webinar: What Canadian Donors Want
Big things are coming to the Big Easy in 2018 and not just the city’s 300th anniversary! We’re talking the world’s biggest and baddest conference. Meet us in New Orleans, the home of jazz and Mardi Gras for three days of learning, connecting, and culture; with a side of gumbo, of course. Registration is now open!
October 11-13, 2018
In its 12th year, the 2018 AFP Leadership Academy will be a two and a half day event featuring advanced leadership development opportunities and AFP chapter management training, designed to enrich your career. There are an abundance of networking experiences available giving you the opportunity to share best practices with your colleagues. Stay tuned for more details about joining us in Toronto next October!
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
Your AFP Member Benefits
Free AFP Webinars!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!