Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
February 08, 2017 —
Togetherness, the Foundation of Philanthropy
February 01, 2017 —
Measuring Fundraising Effectiveness
January 18, 2017 —
100 Years of Giving DC Fly-In Day is Feb. 16!
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
• Press Release (2/16): Charitable Giving Coalition’s “100 Years of Giving Fly-in”
• Toronto Philanthropist Salah Bachir Named Int'l Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
• Free AFP Webinar: Accepting Gifts from Pablo Escobar and Other Ethical Dilemmas
• Nominations Open For AFP Foundation for Philanthropy–Canada Board of Directors
• Young Professional Spotlights: Nicole Bailey | Melissa Leite
• Building a High Revenue Major Gift Program
• Q&A with the 2017 Outstanding Foundation, the Rotary Foundation
• What's Top of Mind for Fundraisers in 2017?
• Shiza Shahid Announced as Keynote Speaker at International Fundraising Conference
• Canada: AFP Submits Comments on Political Activities by Charities
• AFP’s 2016 State of the Sector Review Is Now Available!
• 2017 AFP Webinars Now Available!
• Join AFP in Celebrating National Philanthropy Day 2016: Videos & Resources!
• Free Webinar Recording for Members: Averting the Crisis in Nonprofit Leadership
• Six Members Part of AFP’s First Class of Distinguished Fellows
• Ann Hale to Serve as AFP Chair for 2017
• Community Hero: Incredible Youth Inspires Philanthropy in Alaska
• Philanthropy in Action! See What's Happening In Your Communities!
• AFP 2016 Compensation and Benefits Report: US | Canada
• Next Webinar (2/22): Following the Path to Donor Nirvana
• Fellowship in Inclusion and Philanthropy: Impact Report
• 2016 Fundraising Effectiveness Survey Report
• Building and Maintaining Productive Corporate Partnerships
• Top 10 Donor Stewardship "Rules" to Ensure That Your Fundraising Thrives
• The Sector's Much-Needed Resolution: Redefine our Culture of Philanthropy
• Turning Legacy Giving Upside Down
• Three Ways to Supercharge Your Grant Proposal
• This Week's Top Ten: Navigating Political Landscapes, Sponsor Valuation, More!
• How to Successfully Transition From Fundraising Generalist to Major Gifts Officer
• Aligning Assets with Mission: Responsible Investing for Charities
• An Introduction to Impact Investing
• Big Gifts for Social Justice Warriors: Where Are the Major Donors?
• Despite Uncertainty, Philanthropy Must Persist
• New Study Reveals Positive Giving and Volunteering Forecasts
• New FEP Research Sheds Light on Donor Retention
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
February 21, 2017 - Chapter Meeting & Luncheon - Corporate Decision Makers and Foundations
February 21, 2017 - AFP CA, Greater Los Angeles Chapter Professional Development Seminar & Luncheon
February 21, 2017 - Diving into Development
Join Us In SF for three days of listening, learning and laughter among the greatest thought-leaders in international fundraising and philanthropy. You’ll come away inspired, invigorated and more certain than ever that fundraising is the hardest job you’ll ever love! Registration is now open!
October 12-14, 2017
In its eleventh year, the 2017 AFP Leadership Academy is a two and a half day event featuring advanced leadership development opportunities and AFP chapter management training, designed to enrich your career. There are an abundance of networking experiences available giving you the opportunity to share best practices with your colleagues. We look forward to seeing you in Cincinnati, Ohio, in October!
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
It All Comes Down to This: Making the Ask to People Who Can Make a Difference for Your Cause!
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!
AFP 2017 International Conference
Join us in SF for three days of listening, learning and laughter among the greatest thought-leaders in international fundraising and philanthropy. You’ll come away inspired, invigorated and more certain than ever that fundraising is the hardest job you’ll ever love! Registration is now open!