Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
September 28, 2016 —
Election in the Spotlight, But Policy Discussions Continue
September 20, 2016 —
Broadening Who We Are...And Our Impact
August 17, 2016 —
Visualizing the Overhead Costs Issue
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
• 2017 Board of Director Voting Now Open!
• [Video] Effective Nonprofit Boards
• Benchmark Research: Contributions to Human Services Orgs Grew Fastest
• The Thompson Family and Alan Siegel Named 2016 Outstanding Philanthropists
• What I Learned From Serving on AFP’s Conference Education Advisory Committee
• AFP Diverse Communities Scholarship Application Form Now Available
• 2017 AFP Committees Sign-Up Now Open!
• AFP Disaster Relief Page: Central Italy Earthquake, Louisiana Floods
• Austin High School Graduate Earns International Youth Philanthropy Award
• Philanthropy in Action! See What's Happening In Your Communities!
• AFP 2016 Compensation and Benefits Report: US | Canada
• Take the Youth in Philanthropy Challenge: Focus on Youth Programs in Your Chapter!
• Canada: AFP and The Globe and Mail Partner on NPD Supplement
• Giving USA: 2015 America’s Most Generous Year Ever | Member Discount
• Next Webinar (9/29): Understanding How and Why Millennials Give
• Introducing AFP’s Diploma in Fundraising
• Fellowship in Inclusion and Philanthropy: Impact Report
• Now Available! Four Recorded Sessions from the 2016 AFP Conference
• 2016 Independent Sector Conference (Nov. 16-18, 2016 in Washington DC)
• 2016 Fundraising Effectiveness Survey Report
• This Week's Top Ten: Year-End Fundraising
• Five Questions with Derrick Feldmann: Understanding How and Why Millennials Give
• Corporations and What They Want in Today’s World of Employee Engagement
• Avoid these Major Missteps when Asking for Major Gifts: Part 1 | Part 2
• Breaking Through Writer's Block: A Template for Change
• Engage Your Board in Fundraising: Interview with Sandy Rees, CFRE
• Fundraising Frustrations: Some Donor Experiences to Learn From
• Storytelling vs. Storyliving: A Conversation with Tammy Zonker
• Donor Retention, Sustainability and Training with Dr. Adrian Sargeant
• How Nonprofits can Steward More Donors with Stories
• Deconstructing Ethical Decision-making: What To Do After You Checked Your Gut (Pt.1)
• New FEP Research Sheds Light on Donor Retention
• Keeping Volunteers Engaged
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
September 28, 2016 - AFP VA, Central Chapter - How Stories Will Enhance Your Fundraising Efforts
September 29, 2016 - AFP IHQ Webinar: Understanding How and Why Millennials Give
September 29, 2016 - September 30, 2016 - AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course: Portland, OR
October 05, 2016 - Indiana Chapter Brown Bag Series
Save the Date! Join Us In SF for three days of listening, learning and laughter among the greatest thought-leaders in international fundraising and philanthropy. You’ll come away inspired, invigorated and more certain than ever that fundraising is the hardest job you’ll ever love! Registration opens this September!
October 20-22, 2016
Hilton Portland & Executive Tower
In its tenth year, the 2016 AFP Leadership Academy is a two and a half day event featuring advanced leadership development opportunities and AFP chapter management training, designed to enrich your career. There are an abundance of networking experiences available giving you the opportunity to share best practices with your colleagues.
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
The Sky’s the Limit to the Power of Your Organization’s Stories
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!