Get Social with AFP
The AFP Blog
March 15, 2017 —
Women's History Month
February 22, 2017 —
Recap: 100 Year of Giving DC Fly-In Day
Find Us Also On:
AFP Strategic Partners
• AFP Member Spotlight: Susan Earl Hosbach, CFRE
• Dr. Lilya Wagner Wins AFP/Skystone Partners Research Prize for Work on Diversity
• AFP Statement on President Trump’s 2018 Budget Blueprint
• Calling All Artists, Poets and Photographers!
• AFP 2018 Call for Conference Session Proposals Now Being Accepted!
• Dr. Claire Routley Named as 2017 Emerging Scholar of the Year
• Statement From Jason Lee Regarding Recent eWire Article On Men in Fundraising
• Free Webinar Recording: Gifts from Pablo Escobar & Other Ethical Dilemmas
• Online Giving to Nonprofit Organizations Reaches a Record High in 2016
• Press Release: Charitable Giving Coalition’s "100 Years of Giving Fly-in"
• AFP Position on Repeal of the Johnson Amendment
• Toronto Philanthropist Salah Bachir Named Int'l Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
• Nominations Open For AFP Foundation for Philanthropy–Canada Board of Directors
• Young Professional Spotlights: Thaddeus Teo
• Building a High Revenue Major Gift Program
• What's Top of Mind for Fundraisers in 2017?
• AFP’s 2016 State of the Sector Review Is Now Available!
• Join AFP in Celebrating National Philanthropy Day 2016: Videos & Resources!
• Free Webinar Recording for Members: Averting the Crisis in Nonprofit Leadership
• Six Members Part of AFP’s First Class of Distinguished Fellows
• Philanthropy in Action! See What's Happening In Your Communities!
• AFP 2016 Compensation and Benefits Report: US | Canada
• Next Webinar (4/3): High Touch Philanthropy
• Fellowship in Inclusion and Philanthropy: Impact Report
• 2016 Fundraising Effectiveness Survey Report
• This Week's Top Ten: Women and Philanthropy, Deep Donor Gladness, More!
• Action University Summary: Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
• Giving 3.0: Embracing the New Diversity in 21st Century Philanthrop
• Building and Maintaining Productive Corporate Partnerships
• Turning Legacy Giving Up• Top 10 Donor Stewardship "Rules" to Ensure That Your Fundraising Thrives
• The Sector's Much-Needed Resolution: Redefine our Culture of Philanthropy
• Three Ways to Supercharge Your Grant Proposal
• How to Successfully Transition From Fundraising Generalist to Major Gifts Officer
• Aligning Assets with Mission: Responsible Investing for Charities
• An Introduction to Impact Investing
• Big Gifts for Social Justice Warriors: Where Are the Major Donors?
• New FEP Research Sheds Light on Donor Retention
• North Park University Offers Tuition Discount to Members
March 24, 2017 - March 25, 2017 - AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course: Calgary, AB
March 30, 2017 - March 31, 2017 - CFRE Review Course: Akron, OH
March 30, 2017 - March 31, 2017 - CFRE Review Course: Virginia Beach, VA
Join Us In SF for three days of listening, learning and laughter among the greatest thought-leaders in international fundraising and philanthropy. You’ll come away inspired, invigorated and more certain than ever that fundraising is the hardest job you’ll ever love! Registration is now open!
October 12-14, 2017
In its eleventh year, the 2017 AFP Leadership Academy is a two and a half day event featuring advanced leadership development opportunities and AFP chapter management training, designed to enrich your career. There are an abundance of networking experiences available giving you the opportunity to share best practices with your colleagues. We look forward to seeing you in Cincinnati, Ohio, in October!
The AFP Webinar Series brings the experts to you! Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. All you need is either a computer with Internet access to join in on the Webconference or a speakerphone to participate as an Audioconference via a toll-free number. You can watch the presentation, submit questions and participate in audience polls!
How to Manage the Needs and Challenges of Midlevel Professionals.
Main Magazine Page
Your AFP Member Benefit
The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) Tool
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is proud to launch its first-ever self-assessment tool. The AFP Ethics Assessment Inventory™ (EAI) is a new benefit of AFP membership, available online for voluntary use. Test your ethics now!See More Benefits of AFP Membership!
AFP 2017 International Conference
Join us in SF for three days of listening, learning and laughter among the greatest thought-leaders in international fundraising and philanthropy. You’ll come away inspired, invigorated and more certain than ever that fundraising is the hardest job you’ll ever love! Registration is now open!